I'm back

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
I've been away on holiday for a week and a bit to Ireland and went severely off track.

But I made sure I weighed myself this morning (4lb gain) so not to go off track anymore and I am determined to get straight back onto the diet again.

I am so glad to be back. Just going to write up my meal planner for the week and that's me sorted.

Hi hun welcome back!! I look forward to seeing more of your delicious meals on the picture of food thread. Glad you had a good holiday and you will be back on track in no time. x

Welcome back! Was wondering where you'd been and was going to PM you today! I just got back from Italy. WI tonight and I reckon I've put on about 3lb so let's work hard and do a 100% week to get those lbs off!

WB! Wondered where you went to :)

Welcome back, the 1st thing I looked for when I come back off holiday were your recipes and couldn't find any new ones! Gutted! Looking forward to the new 2 you have xx

Welcome back, I'd missed you and your gorgeous recipes and food piccies too, 4lbs isn't that bad you were on holiday after all and I am sure you will soon lose it, good to have you back with us. X

YAY! More bloggage from you will be great! :D I missed your brill meal ideas! xx

Yes welcome back! Where abouts in Ireland did you go? (they don't do low fat over there! Remind me to tell you about it some time! I lived there for a while)

good to have you and stacey back, I hope you both enjoyed your holidays

Yes welcome back! Where abouts in Ireland did you go? (they don't do low fat over there! Remind me to tell you about it some time! I lived there for a while)

We were in Waterford, my mum and her family are there and YES Ireland do not know how to diet. It was hard to find healthy options on any menus.

Back