• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back

Hi
I've been on hols & not posted because wasn't sure of damage done while I was away. Weighed in this morning & am happy that only put on 3lbs!

Now I'm going to try really hard & have realised that to lose consistently I need to quit alcohol. In fact drank less while on hols than. I do at home. so now going to catch up on all the posts I have missed;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
welcome back hun!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
Welcome Back!

Its taking a while to get back in to dieting mode. Makeing a fresh start to-morrow. Well done you guys who have had a weight loss while I've been away

you can do it but well done 3lbs for holiday is great ...

Been to gym this morning, wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Hopefully now back on the straight & narrow!

kae

good luck hunny!!! well done for climbing back on the crazzy train heheh
xxxxxxxx

Calkarima

Gonna do it this time
well done on only putting on 3lb on holiday. Its so hard to get going again so well done on managing it.
x

Good news. weight seems to miraculously gone back to 142lbs! Must be because I've nearly cut out booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Off to gym at lunchtime.

Thats fantastic, well done on losing the holiday pounds so quickly, its so hard getting back in to healthy mode after a holiday.
Hope you had a nice time xx

kae

hehehe stay away from the scales!!

have fun at the gym

xxxx

Kes

Gold Member
glad everything is starting back great!!
good luck

Still plodding on no weight loss this week but feel much healthier. Thanks for all good messages.