I'm back

chinababe

Silver Member
Hi
I've been on hols & not posted because wasn't sure of damage done while I was away. Weighed in this morning & am happy that only put on 3lbs!

Now I'm going to try really hard & have realised that to lose consistently I need to quit alcohol. In fact drank less while on hols than. I do at home. so now going to catch up on all the posts I have missed;)

welcome back hun!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Back!

Its taking a while to get back in to dieting mode. Makeing a fresh start to-morrow. Well done you guys who have had a weight loss while I've been away

Been to gym this morning, wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Hopefully now back on the straight & narrow!

good luck hunny!!! well done for climbing back on the crazzy train heheh
xxxxxxxx

well done on only putting on 3lb on holiday. Its so hard to get going again so well done on managing it.
x

Good news. weight seems to miraculously gone back to 142lbs! Must be because I've nearly cut out booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Off to gym at lunchtime.

Thats fantastic, well done on losing the holiday pounds so quickly, its so hard getting back in to healthy mode after a holiday.
Hope you had a nice time xx

hehehe stay away from the scales!!

have fun at the gym

xxxx

glad everything is starting back great!!
good luck

Still plodding on no weight loss this week but feel much healthier. Thanks for all good messages.

Back