I'm back!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by pete10141748, 8 December 2009.

1. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

A big HELLO to all those who I already know around here and a friendly HI to those I don't know (yet) :)

Yes, I'm back after what seems like forever away from LL and this place. A couple of you know why I was gone, but suffice to say I'm definately 100% all better now and raring to get going with LL again, especially as I think I've gained about stone back (haven't been weighed officially so don't know for sure but can tell from my clothes).

Anyhoo I'm heading back to the meetings officially on the 18th, but am using the packs I had left over from before to get into the swing of things until then (mainly as I can't afford to spend two lots of £66 when I have them in my cupboard) and am on day 2 today and found it suprisingly (and pleasantly) easy! Think it's because a) I'm prepared and know exactly what to expect, and b) want to lose that weight ASAP! :cool:

Whoo, rambling first post back or what?

I'll be sure to get back into posting here and look forward to re-commencing my journey with you all :cool::)

2. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Hey Pete

Good luck, so glad to have you back and hear you are feeling better now :)

Keep us updated

3. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

hi mate its good to hear from you
    glad everything is sorted
    how you been anyhow? and enjoy the rest of the ll journey plus new pack chilli con carne :D
  4. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Thanks Jez! :)

Hi Ken, things have been OK lately, for a while I was a bit of a wreck which it's taken me a while to feel ready for LL again, but now I'm back to my old cheery self! Huzzah! :) How have you been? I see you're below your target weight, way to go mate!! Will be avoiding the CCC packs though, don't care for it! :yuk:
  5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Hi Pete :)

Good to have you back, and so pleased with your news. :)

6. melarnz

melarnz Well-Known Member

Hi pete - nice to have you back!!
  7. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

yeah bud everything is good :D
    just chilling and spending my time in the gym and on this site with these lovely ladies :)
  8. badllamaone

badllamaone Well-Known Member

welcome back honey - glad to see you are feeling good and getting back into it.. hope it all goes smoothly for you and best of luck!!
  9. captainralph2003

captainralph2003 Active Member

welcome back pete, i so much look forward to seeing you again at the weigh in's.
  10. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Hi Pete - Good to see you back again and fit and cheery as before :D.
  11. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

Hi Pete
    Great to have you back with us!
    daisy x
  12. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Is back in the saddle!

Nice to see you back Pete.
  13. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Thanks everyone :)
  14. Morticia