I'm Back!

CheekyMare

Hi All! Well - after losing 45 lbs from beginning October to end of December I managed to gain a stone back. So have restarted on LL, today is my second day and so far so good. I'm a bit apprehensive about it because I tried CD but had no joy, just could not stick to it. So really hoping I will do well this time. I had to pay four weeks upfront so that should act as a good incentive. I caught an horrendous cold the day before I was due to restart but decided to carry on with the diet anyway. Usually I eat for England when I'm ill. Apart from feeling ill and miserable things seem to be going well. I have stuck to the diet and had no problem drinking the water. 5lbs came off the first day which I am really happy about. If there is anyone else out there restarting, good luck to you, we can do this!

Well done Anji for going back and not just ignoring the problem - I think you've done the hardest bit by joining.

Hope you soon feel better in yourself though.

Cath

Well done Anji on restarting, I found the first two weeks difficult, but the CBT & TA really helps, also knowing you got to face all those people at weigh in and not forgetting the £66 all keep you going.

Good luck with your first week.

Cherry

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your comments. I will do it and this time I won't stop until I have reached my goal

Good on you Anji - that's the kind of attitude that works :)

Cath

Back