I'm Back!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by CheekyMare, 13 April 2007 Social URL.

1. CheekyMare

CheekyMare Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi All! Well - after losing 45 lbs from beginning October to end of December I managed to gain a stone back. So have restarted on LL, today is my second day and so far so good. I'm a bit apprehensive about it because I tried CD but had no joy, just could not stick to it. So really hoping I will do well this time. I had to pay four weeks upfront so that should act as a good incentive. I caught an horrendous cold the day before I was due to restart but decided to carry on with the diet anyway. Usually I eat for England when I'm ill. Apart from feeling ill and miserable things seem to be going well. I have stuck to the diet and had no problem drinking the water. 5lbs came off the first day which I am really happy about. If there is anyone else out there restarting, good luck to you, we can do this!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done Anji for going back and not just ignoring the problem - I think you've done the hardest bit by joining.

Hope you soon feel better in yourself though.

Cath

4. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Well done Anji on restarting, I found the first two weeks difficult, but the CBT & TA really helps, also knowing you got to face all those people at weigh in and not forgetting the £66 all keep you going.

Good luck with your first week.

Cherry

5. CheekyMare

CheekyMare Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate your comments. I will do it and this time I won't stop until I have reached my goal

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Good on you Anji - that's the kind of attitude that works :)

Cath

7. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done to re-staring, good luck with your journey hun....

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.