I'm back!

markemkat

I did CD in Summer 08 and although I did very well with the SS part of the plan my CDC was not completely supportive of me working up the plans when I started to struggle. She wanted me to persevere with SS which I just couldn't at the time!!
I have moved area and (hopefully) found a much more supportive CDC who is visiting me on Thursday with a start on Monday 4th!
I hate to say it but I am an extra 10lbs on my original start weight a year and a half ago!!
Anyway, I want be 11st if poss (only got to 12st 6 last time but got the "you look like a lollipop" comments from friends and family so I basically quit and thought I had done too much but now I know it wasn't enough and without the extra support from CDC I failed!!) so thats about 5st to lose :sigh: and wondered who else is starting (or restarting) in the New Year??!! We could all be our own support!!
Thanks to all & here we go!!
Em x

A few of us starting first couple of weeks of Jan. I'm the 6th hopefully!

When I told my CDC it was 2-3st she said
"Oh... I wont get to know you that well before you're gone, it's that quick!' So I can't imagine 5st will take long hun.

I'm imagining me in a swim suit in the summer... or some lovely new nightware for hubby. That's keeping me motivated.

I'm choosing not to tell Family and Friends, only OH. I don't want snide remarks or comments.

Glad you've found a better CDC ..a good one is worth their weight in gold...mine is SO supportive & encouraging...im sure she is a % of the reason ive done so well...seriously.

All the best to you xxxx

Welcome back it's the best diet, i haven't told anybody i was doing CD only me mum knows, and im keeping it that way lol x

I think you are right - my old one was good until I couldn't seem to cope with SS anymore! Plus I had a few friends who did well but then stopped suddenly and a couple of them put weight back on so seem very against it again and when I tried to restart at the beginning of 2009 pretty much laughed at me!!
My hubby is very supportive but other than him I don't think I will be telling anyone unless I need to. (my work is quite close-knit so may have to share a little!!)
I am pleased to be on here though as it keeps me busy!! I only ever read the posts before so maybe this is a new positive step forward too!!
Bring on the 4th!! x

Welcome back! :D Yes, post lots - it really helps, especially if you come on here while everyone around you is eating!

And don't be afraid to post during the hard times - the folks on this board are fab at getting your head back into the right place!

I too am returning, starting Monday 4 January. I have less to lose than originally, 2 stone for me this time, as opposed to 4 stone last time. Reached my target April 2008, then discovered I was pregnant in the July, its taken me a while to get my head into the right place but feel I am ready for it now and feeling determined.

Back