Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm back

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Weston, 14 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Weston

Weston Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    After a good start, things got really bumpy. My cold got worse and i felt quite ill and all i ate was stodge with litres of pure orange juice. I have now reunited with my ww calculator and i'm back on track. I'm going to take a trip down to boots tommorrow to use their wonderful scales (i do it at 7:30am, so nosey people can't get a glimpse of my weight lol)and that will be a new start. Anyway, i hope you have all been well this week and got the losses u wanted x Sophie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hey, hope your feeling better x glad your back on track... good luck x i've only just started so lets see how this week goes!

4. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im back on it ater a slip up yesterday, as long as you get back on it then your are still succeeding. Well done, i hope that the scales are kind!

5. Weston

Weston Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Ah thanks peeps, and good luck both of you, we'll do it!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.