I'm back.

Thanks --

I did well on LL, maintained, then gained. Let's hope that we do well on CD this go 'round.

The pillow was 8 pounds -- cheaper than a divorce. LOL

Your DH should probably see a GP and get a referral. Snoring is actually not a good thing for the snorer (and I know it is not good for me -- talk about blood pressure and lack of sleep!) If the pillow does not help my husband (and losing weight -- he started with CD today on an 810 plan), then I am going to have him see someone.

MM

hey up how u doing today? I've been real bad but think thats more the ear ache :eek:

I text my cdc earlier about feeling bad and dizzy etc she said to have small pieces of cooked chicken which i had about 5pm and faintness seems to have settled! :)

BTW re OH's snoring - I've been tempted with a PILLOW many a time he he!
x

I am doing ok, well actually I seem to be filling my time up with mentally torturing myself. Playing mind games with myself and generally hating myself for doing this for the second time.

I know that the first 3/4 days are hell and I do remember doing this to myself last time around.

So we will see what tomorrow brings.

Don't worry about the couple of pieces of chicken it won't effect your progress but if possible stay 100% for optimum results. Easier to type and read then actually do.

ELMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL!

Thanks, wish I wasn't here in the way that I have to lose weight again. But all is crap in food and weightloss I suppose lol.

Hi Trash -- Anitbiotics on a empty stomach probably not a good thing -- so I think your CDC gave you some sound advice. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Mrs. E -- Elmo is my sweetie, I'm so jealous. I even have a "Tickle Me Elmo" that speaks French!

Mrs. SaLot -- I know your pain -- I lose almost 5 stone on LL in 2008, then I let myself regain nearly 2 stone before I decided I HAD to do something. That was in the autumn... and here I am in January still trying to get the weight back off. One pound this week! UGH!

MM

Hey there Scoffalot

:D Gggreat you've hit ketosis hun your gonna well smash ur goal before the 17 days hun x

I have eaten. Mainly because I fainted and husband has pleaded with me not to go down the CD route again therefore I have given up and gone over to atkins.

He has convinced me that I can lose the weight this way even though it will take slightly longer afterall I had lost 6lb in 3 days so I expect a 2lb gain. leaving me with 8lb to lose.

Sorry to let you down guys but after 4 nights of no sleep and a snoring husband, a project to run and a faint later I have to leave before he shoots me.

He did tell me he didn't want me to do it again and he thought I was taking it too far for a sake of a stone :(

and then daughter told me I need to chillax so they went to Sainsburys to buy me chicken :) awww bless

So sorry guys i'm out! xxx

Good luck - makes sense your health comes first and your stats are great anyways ......like your daughter says - Chillax enjoy your chicken ;o) x

Back