I'm back

scouzer

Want to do it this time!!
I should have asked for a good kicking up the behind but i didn't. I've let myself go and I felt so lost without Minimins!! :cry:

I gave up the week of X-mas and haven't looked back until I stood on the scale yesterday! I've put on 15 pounds in 2 months!! Oh my!! :eek:

I'm back now and I'll need the occasional kick so fell free to give me one anytime.

Thanks...

Scouzer. X

It happens hon, all you can do is draw a line and start again! I think I've been up and down over the same 2 stone many many times in the last few years

Good luck with looking forward.

Good luck hun!! know how you feel, my scales died on me and in 3 weeks I put on 10Ibs! That was on top of the 10Ib's I knew I had already gained *blush* . Its easy enough to eat things without thinking about it, and slip back into bad habits, so dont beat yourself up too much.

Onwards and downwards!!

You're back now scouzer so put that 15lb gain behind you! Just think, you could easily have put it off and off and off before returning to SW & MMs but here you are, ready to undo the damage! I reckon that because you put 15lb on fairly quickly you'll get it off quickly too! Welcome back and I'm sure you'll be fine!!X

Back