Im back :-)

MustLose

Ok Short story of my battle of the bulge....

I joined weight watchers way back in 2001 or 2002 ..... I started at 25 stone 3pounds and finished up at 12 stone 12 pounds only because I moved away did I leave.

I gained back some lost some my weight has been up and down for the last 3 years for many reasons, surgery, comfort eating doing a meal replacement diet and not coming off it correctly. So here I am. Weight watchers is the only thing that works for me. I signed back up yesterday at 17stone 1.5 pounds and it was so good to be back amongst friends!!!

My only regret is I did not go back sooner. I find ww easy, I find I actually eat more on the programme than off. I was a little concerned with the new programme as I seemed to be eating all day and still had points left. I think I will leave the 49 weekly points and just incorporate my social life etc in my daily allowance. So here goes....

I will post my weigh ins every week. If anyone has any suggestions, nice treats or that please share. I love my chocolate on the old system I had a curly whurly every day for only 2.5 points but I have yet to calculate the points on pp. I am armed with my books and my calculator and a few ww ready meals until I get used to the new system as I prefer to cook fresh!!! Say hello if your passing through and let me know how you are finding the new system...

Thanks xxx;)

curly wurly are my fave,,,3pp,,good luck with it,,i'm loving pp(well this week i am:D)

Curly Whirly

I had my curly Whirly today but when I used my calculator it came us as 4 points. I actually LOVE weight watchers I was obsessed last time and can see it happening again. Im sorry I did not come back sooner. I feel so good after 3 days on it after yo you dieting/starving myself/ meal replacements for the last 6 months.

Today I had my porridge with a grated apple and some rasins for breakfast, a small banana for 11's, lunch I just had a muller light with a kiwi and an orange, I made a homemade chicken kebab for myself with wholemeal pitta break extra light mayo crushed garlic, chicken breast, some salad. I had baby potatos with carrots and brocolli and some fish for dinner and still have points for a couple of glasses of wine tonight....

I just think ill skip buying the ww bars they are too nice I managed to eat all 5 in my first 2 days even though im still on track with my points.

I wont be using my 49 weekly points as I think id just overindulge the points I have are more than enough unless I have a really special occasion... :D

Back