Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im back :-)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by MustLose, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. MustLose

MustLose Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.94%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ok Short story of my battle of the bulge....

I joined weight watchers way back in 2001 or 2002 ..... I started at 25 stone 3pounds and finished up at 12 stone 12 pounds only because I moved away did I leave.

I gained back some lost some my weight has been up and down for the last 3 years for many reasons, surgery, comfort eating doing a meal replacement diet and not coming off it correctly. So here I am. Weight watchers is the only thing that works for me. I signed back up yesterday at 17stone 1.5 pounds and it was so good to be back amongst friends!!!

My only regret is I did not go back sooner. I find ww easy, I find I actually eat more on the programme than off. I was a little concerned with the new programme as I seemed to be eating all day and still had points left. I think I will leave the 49 weekly points and just incorporate my social life etc in my daily allowance. So here goes....

I will post my weigh ins every week. If anyone has any suggestions, nice treats or that please share. I love my chocolate on the old system I had a curly whurly every day for only 2.5 points but I have yet to calculate the points on pp. I am armed with my books and my calculator and a few ww ready meals until I get used to the new system as I prefer to cook fresh!!! Say hello if your passing through and let me know how you are finding the new system...

Thanks xxx;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    curly wurly are my fave,,,3pp,,good luck with it,,i'm loving pp(well this week i am:D)

4. MustLose

MustLose Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.94%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Curly Whirly

I had my curly Whirly today but when I used my calculator it came us as 4 points. I actually LOVE weight watchers I was obsessed last time and can see it happening again. Im sorry I did not come back sooner. I feel so good after 3 days on it after yo you dieting/starving myself/ meal replacements for the last 6 months.

Today I had my porridge with a grated apple and some rasins for breakfast, a small banana for 11's, lunch I just had a muller light with a kiwi and an orange, I made a homemade chicken kebab for myself with wholemeal pitta break extra light mayo crushed garlic, chicken breast, some salad. I had baby potatos with carrots and brocolli and some fish for dinner and still have points for a couple of glasses of wine tonight....

I just think ill skip buying the ww bars they are too nice I managed to eat all 5 in my first 2 days even though im still on track with my points.

I wont be using my 49 weekly points as I think id just overindulge the points I have are more than enough unless I have a really special occasion... :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.