Im back!!

bucksfizz

Hello all! I'm back again.

This time trying slimming world, I'm attending group on a Thursday night too. It's my first week so I'm quite nervous about my first weigh in on Thursday!

It's all changed since last time, finding it hard to get used to the extra easy plan!

Oh and can I just say what a fab idea the iPhone app is, this makes mini mins so much more accessible for me!

Anyway hello again, and good luck for your weigh ins! X

Welcome back to slimming world, I found extra easy difficult at first as I'm a meat eater!! I love meat of all kids so at first I refused to do extra easy but once I gave it a go I realised it's less rigid and a lot easier to plan meals

its easy to stick to cos you can eat lots and the meals can be as complicated as you like or as easy as you like! I eat things like jacket potatoe and omelette or soup for lunch and then cook something for dinner as i usually would for whole family that adapted for slimming world. give it ago what have you got to lose except them few pounds :)

It's really easy to stick to, you can have pretty much anything you fancy, as long as you stick within your syns.

Last time I did sw I stuck to mainly green days, I'm hoping this EE week has worked!

Back