I'm back..........

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
Back after a couple of anni horriblis, and a couple of stone or 3 regain. I know I was doing so well for so long and then with the big D etc, if it wasnt nailed down or frozen, then I ate it.
This time I realised I had to do something when I had to go out and buy some clothes because I couldnt fit into anything. Plus I am in a new place in my head, looking forward and the time is just right.
Ive been SS ing since Tuesday, and so far its good. No cheats (and I know how!), just me and my new best friend, a 2l bottle of water. 3 months is all I ask for from me, to get back to where I want to be size wise and forward to my new life!

good luck, let us know how you are getting on!

Hey hun, how are you getting on? I've restarted too, not sure if you remember me but I remember you! Well done on making the decision to make a positive difference for your future and on taking the leap of faith back onto the wagon :) xx

Hi all

I'm on a re-start too and a 100% committed to sticking to it no cheating. Looking forward to chatting with you all and supporting each other. xx Sara

Back