I'm back..........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by BIG BIRDY, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Back after a couple of anni horriblis, and a couple of stone or 3 regain. I know I was doing so well for so long and then with the big D etc, if it wasnt nailed down or frozen, then I ate it.
    This time I realised I had to do something when I had to go out and buy some clothes because I couldnt fit into anything. Plus I am in a new place in my head, looking forward and the time is just right.
    Ive been SS ing since Tuesday, and so far its good. No cheats (and I know how!), just me and my new best friend, a 2l bottle of water. 3 months is all I ask for from me, to get back to where I want to be size wise and forward to my new life!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    good luck with your restart

4. Fatima

Fatima Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.1%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    good luck, let us know how you are getting on!

5. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun, how are you getting on? I've restarted too, not sure if you remember me but I remember you! Well done on making the decision to make a positive difference for your future and on taking the leap of faith back onto the wagon :) xx

6. sarahj1974

sarahj1974 New Member

Hi I have just joined this site, a little confused as to how I put details on can you help?!

7. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Hi all

I'm on a re-start too and a 100% committed to sticking to it no cheating. Looking forward to chatting with you all and supporting each other. xx Sara

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.