• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back..........

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Back after a couple of anni horriblis, and a couple of stone or 3 regain. I know I was doing so well for so long and then with the big D etc, if it wasnt nailed down or frozen, then I ate it.
This time I realised I had to do something when I had to go out and buy some clothes because I couldnt fit into anything. Plus I am in a new place in my head, looking forward and the time is just right.
Ive been SS ing since Tuesday, and so far its good. No cheats (and I know how!), just me and my new best friend, a 2l bottle of water. 3 months is all I ask for from me, to get back to where I want to be size wise and forward to my new life!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Fatima

S: 16st3lb C: 13st13lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 2st4lb(14.1%)
good luck, let us know how you are getting on!

S: 15st7lb C: 14st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st10lb(4.61%)
Hey hun, how are you getting on? I've restarted too, not sure if you remember me but I remember you! Well done on making the decision to make a positive difference for your future and on taking the leap of faith back onto the wagon :) xx

Hi all

I'm on a re-start too and a 100% committed to sticking to it no cheating. Looking forward to chatting with you all and supporting each other. xx Sara