I'm back

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Dutch, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Well, don't know what tomorrows weigh in will bring, I've been at my parents all week and they're in a bungalow so no stairs (usually 3 story house) and I've let them run after my boys so not been rushing round like mad all week.

Bless my mum, she's avoided cooking 'smelling nice' food just for my benefit but they did have dripping on toast for breakfast the other morning that nearly made me puke up my milkshake xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *lil*

*lil* Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(36.41%)
    Eww dripping! My gran used to love it!!

4. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Is dripping not fat? I've never heard of it on toast before and it's making me feel a little ill lol

5. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    dripping is indeed fat, it's the meat 'juices' as my dad puts it, basically brown stuff with a thick layer of fat on and my dad puts salt on top of that!!!!! he wonders why he's out of breath putting his shoes on!!!!!!!! I wish he'd stop with the rubbish he's on his way to a heart attack but he's old school country man so they used to eat that stuff basically to keep their energy up to work the land xx

6. Beaut x.

Beaut x. Full Member

Diet:
    Exante - Total Solution
    It's called half term for a reason....have a break (but not with a kitkat :p hehe) I've been doing Just Dance all week at my Grandmas, and she's been making them food I don't like so I wont want it and refusing to eat in front of me (even tho it doesnt bother me if they do).......she felt bad taking me to a cafe for dinner while I sat there with my bar and Americano haha. I was a happy bunny! Roll on tomorrow weigh!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.