I'm back

slendablenda

Gold Member
Hello everyone,
I came home from hospital on Wednesday evening,stayed in 6 nights rather than the expected 2-3 due to a complication. I had to have a second op 12 hours after the first because of a haematoma- never mind, on the road to recovery from the surgery now. Follow up appt at the end of the month and decisions for the next step of treatment.
Thank you for your positive thoughts for me.
Tell you what - I was so glad I lost all that weight. It must be so much harder for Doctors, nurses etc to deal with a 21 stone woman than little me!
I was treated with dignity, confidentiality and respect all the time. The Ward was spotless, the staff were great even the food wasn't bad, with healthy choices.
I can see this is going to be a slow process - sleep pattern all up the spout too.
I'll be looking in to catch up with your progress - and you know me, I probably won't be able to resist putting my oar in.
Keep up the good work everyone - Summer is coming xx

Hope you continue to feel better and stronger every day.

Good to have you back hun, take it easy and look after yourself my lovely xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SB darling!!! im so glad ur back and the op when well in the end. And glad they all treated u well!!!
Hope ur on the mend and take it easy xxxx

Oh how lovely to have you back. Thank you for taking the time and energy to pop on and give us an update. Not easy post op. So big hand to you.
We all wish we could do something to speed ur recovery. All we can do is send u our best wishes and prayers. Xx

How lovely to have you back SB!!

Wishing you the speediest recovery!! xx

Welcome back!! Was wondering where you had gone to.

Speedy recovery to you and we all just ADORE your oars! Stick em in my dear - much appreciated (oh...but not in mine right now...lol teasing)
xx

:cool:Welcome back you were so missed,so glad your on the road to recovery hun!:cool::D
sexy xx

Thanks for being on here xxxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Bless you Mags xx

Thinking of you. Hope all is progressing well x

Back