I'm back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fingers crossed, 19 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Well so much has gone on since I last posted!

Its been one of the best & worst weeks of my life! Anyway, the result is that all of my good intentions went flying right out of the window. I've eaten bread, pasta, curry... everything! Wine too... but I've enjoyed it! :D

So today... I'm 5lb heavier than last week. :( I know that a lot of it will be water but I've had a great time so I'm fine with it. Back to my CDC tomorrow morning to get me right back on track. Head down & go through the torture of the first 3 days again :( (on wednesday! Have decided to go out on tuesday with my new bloke seeing as it won't happen again until Christmas)

My mission now is to blast the myth that you can't have a successful restart... wish me luck!

Time to catch up with what everyone else has been up to.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Welcome back! I have had so many blips that i seem to start again at least once a week so well done you! 5 lbs will fall off in a couple of days, good luck and have a great week x

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hey FC. Welcome back!

Any weight gain will only be water so you'll have that back off in no time.

Enjoy your food on Tuesday and then get straight back on the wagon on wednesday morning. You WILL be at your target weight by Christmas. How cool will that be!!

5. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Thanks ladies,

Maz... the end is in sight for you. Keep strong.

Sam... you're going to be at target for Christmas too! Your new pic looks great!

6. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Hiya FC, sounds like you had a fabby time...don't worry about the bits of grub that you ate, it's not the end of the world and you seem totally geared up for your restart on Wednesday.
    OOOhhh do you know where you are going on Tuesday?? What will you be eating???? torture me and make me drule :drool: lol

welcome home sweetie xx sj xx

7. spooky

spooky Banned

Welcome back FC! You can do it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.