I'm Back!!!!!!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi All,

Well after my little break, I am back to slimming world and back to minimins today with a vengeance!!!
I have pigged out over the last five days, and I have got to tell you that I am glad to be getting back to it, as I have been feeling soooooo unhealthy, and uncomfortably full and not good all the time....I have had all sorts of unhealthy food, every takeaway you can imagine and all sorts of naughty sweet things...have well and truly got it all out of my system for a while, don't think I will crave these things for a while now, which should help keep me on the straight and narrow.
Now, amazingly, I have weighed in at 15st 4.5lbs, which means that I have put on only 2lbs since my weigh in last week, basically I am back to square one, but not quite, started at 15st 5lbs....I don't think this is much to have put on considering what I have eaten, but I reckon it would catch up with me big style over the next few days if I carried on....sooooooo, back on the plan, with full determination and enthusiasm!
Will continue posting my diaries to help me on my other thread....and am still in the challenge hopefully although somewhat set back!!!:cry:

Thanks Guys.....

As long as you had a great time, that is all that matters! :party0011:

You can restart and loose the weight in no time. :D

Back