I'm Back...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by tuppers, 29 May 2011 Social URL.

1. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello all!

I took a break from WW on the 24th March due to exams, dissertation etc. But enough is enough and I'm fooling myself into thinking it's okay to continue off-plan.

Pleased that during the 9 weeks off I've only gained 4lbs - I had visions of much more than that! But I'm going on holiday soon and I have no more excuses to not be back on plan!

Updated my signature and tracker, and hopefully I will get to goal this time!!

Sarah :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    aw,,good to get the exams over and outof the way eh,,welcome back,,god that's not bad at all,,4lb in 9 weeks,,i put on 11lb in 2 weeks on hols last yr:(

4. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Check you out!! You reached goal! That's incredible!

I'm well happy with the 4lb gain, I think it must have something to do with the Zumba classes I've been doing for the past month! Not sure if I gained more and lost during that off-plan period as I didn't weigh in at all.

Excited to be back with ww :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.