I'm back...

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Hello, I thought I'd check in...
Its been 32 months since I lost 4 stone with Lipotrim, and maintained...

Ive put a stone one since December just gone, so I start Lipo again tomorrow, purely because I want the weight to come off fast, and I know it works.

Hopefully I'll only be on for a month maximum... then never again, as Its just vile.

Hello to all newbies, and any old skoolers that are on here.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Emma.:D

welcome back, Emma! I'm impressed that you managed to keep 4 stone off for so long. Good luck, hun - may your journey to ketosis be a short and easy one. At least you know what to expect! :D

Hi Emma, welcome back.
Well done on maintaining ur loss. Once u hit ketosis the weight will just drop off ya.
Good luck.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think you have maintained your TFR losses brilliantly. A stone gain after 32 months is so little. well done for addressing it now and not letting it get to be a much bigger challenge.
A great inspiration that the weight can be kept off.

Hello, I thought I'd check in...
Its been 32 months since I lost 4 stone with Lipotrim, and maintained...

Ive put a stone one since December just gone, so I start Lipo again tomorrow, purely because I want the weight to come off fast, and I know it works.

Hopefully I'll only be on for a month maximum... then never again, as Its just vile.

Hello to all newbies, and any old skoolers that are on here.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Emma.:D

Look forward to seeing you here more often. Good move in addressing your gain at an early stage:D

Hey Em :) nice to see you again x have you managed to survive your first few days Hun? I'm back and on my second day. Hope you're well x

Thats amazing how well u maintained. That odd stone should be gone in no time. Good luck

You've done fab at maintaining. That sneeky stone will be gone in no time ;)

Thank all! :)
I've found it ok. I got really sick of it last time, gagging with every mouthful (I only have choc shakes, I can't cope with anything else).
I'm almost over day five. it's totm this week, so I'm not sure what my loss will be this week. I never lost more that 4lb a week when I did it before, which really got me down, seeing everyone's huge losses.
This time I know any loss is good, and I know the reason why I put the weight back on, so I will fix it, and get right back on track.
Good luck to everyone. It's hard, but totally worth it.
I went from a size 16 to a size 8, and I know in a week or so I'll be back in my 8s comfortably!
:)
xxx

Back