Im Back!

Etchawebb999

Hi All,
I have returned from my week in spain and have only put on 3 pounds :) despite eating and drinking what I liked.
Im now back to TFR as I have 19 pounds to go. (lost 26 lb in 5 weeks prior to holiday) may need some encouragment from you all until ketosis:flirt2:
Have a 100% day x

Welcome back :)
3lbs isn't bad for hols. Hope you're doing alright today and that you manage to get back on track with no dramas x

hi welcome back, hope you had a good holiday,done well only putting 3lbs on,you should soon get to your target,good luck

Really good. Not had any problems getting back into the swing of things.think it really does help if you're 100% in the right frame of mind to tackle it x

I have returned from my week in spain and have only put on 3 pounds :) despite eating and drinking what I liked.
Im now back to TFR as I have 19 pounds to go. (lost 26 lb in 5 weeks prior to holiday) may need some encouragment from you all until ketosis:flirt2:
Have a 100% day x

That is brill, only 3lbs, I went on holiday the beginning of May for a week and had over half a stone on when I came back & I wasn't even doing Lipo at the time. Fair play to you for getting right back into it. Good luck and fingers crossed you will be saying goodbye to those 19 lbs soon

Back