Im back...

rachy1986

From my beautiful 2 week holiday in Cape Verde.
Im back on plan and would be lying if I said it was easy.
Ive had 2 weeks of booze and food so im getting withdrawals!! Im considering starting ss+ or 810 tomorrow but im not at home to grab my book about the allowances.Ive searched high and low as I know there is a thread on here saying how much you can have and what you can have...
Can anybody please tell me?
Rachel xxx

Last edited:
Looks like you had a fab time!! Lovely photos! You look amazing...you can't have too much further to go now - I see your BMI is 26 and you are headed for 22 - same as me, I loved being that slim, but this is the hard bit when you look amazing, so it doesn't matter so much. Keep going though and dream of those size 8-10 jeans (assuming your aren't there already!!)

:welcome: back hun.your pics are great you looked like you had a ball.You look fab in your pics, i cant see where you have to loose anymore weight at all.
Fair play to you getting stuck back into cd,its not the easiest thing in the world to do after having a break.Be strong .

Minis-Thank you!I went on the scales yesterday and I am pleased to see I am 3lb heavier then when I left!Thank yo ufor pulling up the link to-I found it in the end...doh!

lil_legs-Thank you too! I was so paranoid most of the first week I was on holiday,I think it helped that I played tennis and went to the gym while I was there-very very sweaty in that heat :s!!

Poppysparkle-Thank you-you have done so well too!!!Not long to go for both of us...I can't wait to be back in the 8/10's im a 12/14 at the moment..

SOMUCHTOLOOSE-Thank you too!And ooh I definately need to loose it from the hips downwards!

Thank you for your support girlies!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Back