Im Back :)

gillyella

Hi Girls,
After 3 weeks off TFR I'am on day one, and happy to be back. Got weighed in this morning and iv lost another 1lb..didnt get weighed last week as it was manic with the lead up to the christening... all in all the 3 weeks Iv been off iv lost 4lbs so im chuffed with that as really thought id gain.

Iv a massive headache today and now starting to crave bits and pieces but hanging tough as I know this passes..

Hope alls well xx

welcome back! ..And well done on getting started back on LT! Best of luck to you x

good luck on your journey back. I will be interested to see how you get on coming back to TFR as Im only staying on TFR till end of november as I want to do refeed first week in december and then maintain after that cos Im going to turkey on Boxing day. If I havent reached my goal weight by end of november Im planning on going back to TFR first week in January next year!

Good luck :)

Thanks girls, will keep you all up to date, mammoth headache today which I never had first time round, but have only had a liter and half so far, been running round all day, and forgetting it, so that must be why... just had my last shake, Cant wait to lose big this week. Just dropped into the 13 stones today too. Bring it on... Im ready for this. Well done on your losses girls.. keep up the good work xx

Im on day 5, this is the first day I've had without a headache - thanks goodness! x

Oh no!!! Well at least it's over now... I never suffered first time round but think cause i was drinking 4 liters a day religiously... well done you on day 5, your over the hump nearly, you absolutely fly after the first week and it almost becomes easy. I had my daughters christening last weekend which is why I came off.. the comments I got about how much iv lost has spurred me on to get the rest off. Though now I have people including my chemist saying you dont want to lose too much and look gaunt!! Whats that all about?
You Must be dying for weigh in? you'll do great xx

after the first week, its much easier and like Gilly said, it does become the norm. Im on my 3rd week now, cant believe Ive been on it this long already,I almost feel its the way of life if that makes sense lol. Im determined to stick it out till the end of november, my mind is set on it!! good luck and let us know what your weigh in was! :)

Yay welcome back hun! And bloody well done on continuing to lose as well! Nice work! I'll be back to TFR for a couple of weeks from Monday to shift what I've probably put on since the wedding!! Then it'll be on to re-feeding. You're my inspiration now as I want to shift a further 15lbs through an extended re-feed plan.
Hope you'll put up some before and after pics soon to inspire us all further!

x S

Awww thank you girls, I really feel like I'am home posting on here ;) missed it...
Deezer, Pamdev, Shivie, your all still cracking the whip ;) Shivie how did the wedding go? you look amazing, well done you...bet it felt great. I felt a million dollars in my outfit for the christening, nothing was hanging out or clinging.. was really great feeling, not to have to worry about what I was wearing.
Day 2 today, just gonna have second shake now, finding it hard this time round gettting the water into me :( think cause its sooo cold... xx

Shivie how did the wedding go? you look amazing, well done you...bet it felt great. I felt a million dollars in my outfit for the christening, nothing was hanging out or clinging.. was really great feeling, not to have to worry about what I was wearing.

Had a fantastic day and partied hard into the wee small hours!! I bet you felt a million dollars alright after all your hard work! Such a great feeling to be able to slip into a fab outfit and have the confidence to carry it off with a swagger!! (Give us a pic luv, oh do!)
Can't wait now to re-join the crew properly again on Monday for a couple of weeks. I feel like I'm a bit "all over the shop" right now without the LT routine, ahhh!

x S

Had a fantastic day and partied hard into the wee small hours!! I bet you felt a million dollars alright after all your hard work! Such a great feeling to be able to slip into a fab outfit and have the confidence to carry it off with a swagger!! (Give us a pic luv, oh do!)
Can't wait now to re-join the crew properly again on Monday for a couple of weeks. I feel like I'm a bit "all over the shop" right now without the LT routine, ahhh!

x S
You back yet???? HA!

Back