Im back

Carol C

I'm getting back on 100% from tomorrow after having a break for the past week due to illness. I'm still not feeling too great as I suffer from tonsillitis about once a month (worse during winter) and I've also had to deal with laryngitis and chesty cough for the past week :-(
I'm so desperate to lose this weight as they will not remove my tonsils till I get my BMI down below 35 but every time I get ill it makes doing this diet so much harder. What's worse is that I spent yesterday afternoon at the hospital with my 2 year old as his temperature rose to over 104 and guess what?! He has tonsillitis too, poor thing. I feel so guilty.
I had lost 24lbs but gained 5lbs in the last week so need to try and lose 37lbs by Dec 12th (my next appointment with the hospital about my tonsils) otherwise will need to wait another 3 months for an appointment :-(

Anyway that's enough of my moaning and feeling sorry for myself. I just hope I can lose enough in time

Crush icecubes with your shakes and it might help your throat :( ... hope you feel better soon honey x x x

Thanks. I couldn't start today, hardly slept last night as was coughing so much so needed to keep on the cough mixture today and I figured there's no point being 100% and having cough mixture as it's got sugar and alcohol. Does that sound right. Might head back to docs tomorrow am and go from there.
Thanks for the suggestion about the ice cubes. Will definitely give that a try :)

Back