I'm Back!

donnac76

Hi guys
Some of you may remember me from here last summer but for those who weren't on here then I went on LT from beginning of June until mid September and did pretty well,I dropped from a size 18-20 to a 12 and felt fantastic.
Had done great maintaining by following a healthy eating diet and keeping up the exercise but then summer hit us and all the fun that comes with it!
Unfortunately after one too many BBQ,wedding etc etc I'm almost 2st up and as much as I've tried to get back on track I can't.
I decided yesterday after a chat during a blood test with the nurse that I needed to get back on track and fast and I know the only way I can break this cycle again is LT so here I am,survived day 1 and feeling the most positive I have in months.here goes again :) x

Thanks guys :)
Compared to the mammoth feat I faced last time 2st feels very achievable and I know this works well for me so hopeful can see it through for at least 4-6 weeks then revert back to my healthy eating etc.I was slipping back into that stupid evening snacking lark hence why am back on LT as the only evening snacking is on water or black coffee lol
The mad thing is the one thing I really struggled with last time wasn't the shakes but black coffee but now drink it black all the time as really don't like the taste of "normal" coffee anymore.
Once the first week is cracked it's so much easier :)

Well I'd better say hello now in case I miss you as I reckon you'll be dropping that 2 stone so fast. Well done on the great weight loss to date and I think you are brill for nipping the weight gain in the bud. I have about 3stone to lose so will be here for your next journey.
xxx

Haha thanks Josiejojo
Hoping it won't take too long but you never know with this eh.expecting good loss this 1st week like the norm but after that as long as its even 1lb a week I'll be happy :)
Never ever thought I'd choose to return to it must admit but I knew it was what I had to do to break the snacking cycle,it's my downfall and I really really didn't want to end up back where I was 18mths ago.
Good luck with your 3st too,it shouldn't be too long a journey for you either :)

well done 4 comin back u caught it just in time bad habits creep up and b4 we no it we are further from goal! U will b there in no time I wish u well get passed first few days x

Yes we can said:
well done 4 comin back u caught it just in time bad habits creep up and b4 we no it we are further from goal! U will b there in no time I wish u well get passed first few days x

Thank you :)
Angry with myself for slipping back into daft habits after maintaining for so long but like you say I've caught it before it became a real problem.We are off on holiday at the end of January and I am determined to be back where I was by then and I know in order to break the snacking issue LT is the way to go for me.
Feeling great at the end of day 2 apart from the headache and chills that come in the early days.I'm expecting a tough day tomorrow as ketosis begins to kick in but I'm feeling strong so not worried.
It'll be 1st weigh in before I know it :)

Back