Im back!!

Sambucca

Gold Member
Oh My god I have missed this place so much. My internet has been off for two whole weeks and I must have missed loads on here.

Will read as many posts as poss to try and catch up on the goss.

I am finally back into SSing mode with my new counsellor who is lovely. I am on I think its day 8 now, but I only lost 1lb in my first week... not sure what thats all about. I did have a meal on Sunday (WI tuesday) and I had been messing with the diet for so long beforehand, a few days on and a few days off that she said I probably didnt have lots of water to shift like the first time around... We'll see what week 2 brings.

I need to update my ticker as I had put on loads of weight in my month of messing about. At my lowest I was 13st 13lb, I had gone up to 14st 11.6 at first weigh in, and then 14st 10.2 at 2nd weigh in. Its scary how quick the weight can go back on if you are not careful and I have learned my lesson.

So I need you all to help me stay on track now and get down to BMI 28 so I can apply to be a CDC.

Hi Sam!!!
So glad your back. Im kind of in the same boat but sure we can muddle through. Hannah started the episode V thread and everyone is in the same boat...so pop on over and we can help each other along x

It's really great to have you back.

Are you all settled in now - wishing you happy times together in your new home... :)

H x

Hi Sam

Great to have you back - we've missed you! Are you still unpacking?! xxx

Welcome back!!

Don't worry about the gain ... it'll be off before you know it. Keep on the straight and narrow and you'll soon be at BMI 28 and I'm sure you'll make a great CDC.

Good luck for the week ahead x

Hi Sam,

Welcome back - I have missed seeing your posts!!!

Hope that you are settled.

Kerry-Ann

Welcome back Sam, hope the move went ok. Stick with it honey, you can do this. You'll be at bmi 28 in no time :D

Hi Sam,

Very happy your back online:gen126:

You have been greatly missed!

We will all definitely make sure you get your BMI down to 28 as I echo along with the others that you will make an excellent CDC.

Love Mini xxx

Back