I'm Back!!

skinnyminnycoming

Hello all!!

Soooooo......I did Lipotrim back in 2009, got down to 9st 13lbs and felt fab!

Since then I've not been too bad. I gained a little bit then hovered between 10st 6lbs and 10st 13lbs - again, I was happy with this and it continued fine until November 2011.

I met my boyfriend in July and we lived 100 miles apart so not seeing him until the weekend meant I was scarily strict with myself weekdays but I could afford to cheat 1 day/night per week when I was with him.

This worked fine until we decided I should move in with him (in November).....its gone pearshaped in a big way. We've been eating lovely meals, drinking alcohol, going out, having takeaways, then came christmas with the additional calories - meals with his family up here then with my family down south, and I'm just back today from Mexico where we had 2 weeks all inclusive.

Needles to say I've gained and I feel awful. My clothes are snug (dont like the word tight!), some to the point where they are unwearable, I feel bloated and being on the beach next to all these skinny american girls made me feel so self conscious.

I'm back on TFR as of Monday. I've located a chemist near my new home where I can get the shakes so am planning on giving them a call to book an appt, going there Sat am, getting weighed (EEEK!!!!), seeing what the damage is, get my ticker etc updated then begin on Monday.

My target this time is 9st 5lbs and I'm determined to do it. Thing is I KNOW I can and I'm so in the zone. If it wasnt for my bf's birthday this weekend I'd be starting tomorrow!

So, I'll be on here a lot as the support from here when you feel like cheating is invaluable and without it I know I'll fail.

Look fwd to 'speaking' to you all soon

Welcome back and good luck with your new start on Monday!:welcome2:

Good luck with the restart im restarting to we all have a common goal so lets all support each other to do it :)

Hi

Well, I went to get my shakes today and to see what the damage was. I've gone to 12st 3lbs - so a gain of about 1st 4lbs which Im actually quite happy with considering the lifestyle I've been leading just recently! I was expecting a bit more.

I know that a good chunk of that will be gone by this time next week. And I know the journey (albeit a tough one) is not going to take as long as it did last time around.

Caz - It'd be great for us to support one another and if we're both starting on Monday then all the better. Do you have an amount you're wanting to loose and a target date? I'm going for a loss of 2st 12lbs, no date but asap!

Have a good weekend everyone and no doubt I'll be posting on Monday :)

Hi am also starting on Monday having lost 2 and half stone in lipotrim I have a 2 back on again in just over a year :( my partner taking me to las Vegas in April for my 30th and I want that 2 stone off again plus another half stone if I can manage it.

Am glad there a few starting on Monday will help keep me motivated I just hope I can shift the weight on time am going be swimming and doing spin class twice a week so here's hoping.

Suppose what my post is meant to say bring on Monday and we can get slim together. :))

Hi am also starting on Monday having lost 2 and half stone in lipotrim I have a 2 back on again in just over a year :( my partner taking me to las Vegas in April for my 30th and I want that 2 stone off again plus another half stone if I can manage it.

Am glad there a few starting on Monday will help keep me motivated I just hope I can shift the weight on time am going be swimming and doing spin class twice a week so here's hoping.

Suppose what my post is meant to say bring on Monday and we can get slim together. :))

Bring on Monday.....we can do it, and it will be fab to support each other when we're starting the same day :) x

first timer said:

Would you ladies mind me joining you on Monday? I got weighed yesterday and picked up my shakes but my hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I have a long standing engagement with friends and a Chinese buffet. So Monday is d day and I will need all the support I can get! X

Would you ladies mind me joining you on Monday? I got weighed yesterday and picked up my shakes but my hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I have a long standing engagement with friends and a Chinese buffet. So Monday is d day and I will need all the support I can get! X

Hey Slimbymay,

the more the merrier!! We're all here for the support this site provides.

I too would have been starting in the morning if it weren't for my bf's birthday and a meal out with his family already planned.

I cant wait to get started.

WE WILL BE SKINNY BY SUMMER!!!!

x

skinnyminnycoming said:
Hey Slimbymay,

the more the merrier!! We're all here for the support this site provides.

I too would have been starting in the morning if it weren't for my bf's birthday and a meal out with his family already planned.

I cant wait to get started.

WE WILL BE SKINNY BY SUMMER!!!!

x

Me too - im just finishing off a large bag of revels, meal at 5pm and that's me done. Fed up of eating and I didn't think I'd ever say that. I would eat my words next week but I'm not allowed

I want to make it for a race day/girls day out in May. Some snide comments are gonna be 'right back in your face' for some people that day so pleassssse let's keep each other going. Xx

Can I join too?!
I'm a restarter.I'm at 12st 8lb and need to get down to 10st with LT. I dont have a date in mind I just want to fit into clothes, be able to run without the fat on my thighs slapping & my legs rubbing together & I don't want my bum knocking things over without me even knowing! Haha!
Iv started yesterday...so day 2 & feeling good but also tired!! Early night for me I think! Going to take the dog on a long walk now....catch u later girls... Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gotta be honest - it killed me updating my weight and actually seeing it, but hey ho......gotta be done and we will get there!!

Roll on tomorrow morning!!!!

Had a lovely day today with my bf, his family then friends but I;ve drilled it into him he's not to be 'cruel' in any way whatsoever.

On the back of that I'm off to the Metro centre tomorrow night to get my nails done. By the time I get home he will have had dinner so happy days!!!! No temptation.

Good luck to those starting tomorrow.......stay strong - we CAN do this

xx

leahcnnr said:
Hey frecklesy welcome back!

Thank u! Would like to say it's good to be back but to be honest I wish I didn't have to come back! Ah well will try stick around for support when I start eating again as that's where it all went wrong!

X

So how are u all getting on then?iv been good so far getting into swing of things & this week iv felt great - last time i did the first week I felt like death so I'm pleasantly surprised!xx

The second time I done lipotrim few years back I felt great the first week and couldn't believe how "easy" it was, it wasn't until week 7 I struggled big time and it felt like the first week should. Hopefully you won't be the same but thought I'd warn you in advance

Hi frecklesy I'm finishing with lipotrim tomorrow, I still have a stone to loose but I'm going to eat healthily and exercise. I did consider another month but my hair has started to fall out so I'm coming off. I feel good about it tho, ive lost 3st 10lbs in eleven weeks so I'm pleased with that. I will be on the forum tho keeping an eye. Good luck with your losses :)

Back