Im back

honeypop

Gold Member
Hey everyone I'm back!! I've been off the wagon from valentines day!! And successfully stayed the same weight until last Friday! :( it was my daughters first birthday and my house has been filled with too much cake and chocolate!! So this week I've put 5lbs on!!!! After being sooooo good! But it's given me the motivation I need. I'm starting off on working solutions as I've a small get together tomorrow and from Monday I'm going back to ts to reach my goal!!

Welcome back Honeypop, good luck with your weight loss.
You're soooo close to goal hun, you can do this :D

Hi

I am waiting for my products but hope to start TS on Monday, do you want a buddie up so we can keep each other going? Not a clue what I weigh will brave the scales Monday morning :(

Hey chocolate!! Yes we can buddie up and go full swing together on Monday!! The first week is hard and restarting is also really hard but so worth it :) have u got kik messenager or anything

What flavours did u get? I just love the banana with sweeteners and cinnamon

Nice to see u bk :D x

Welcome baaack :D I restarted last week too after 3 weeks off plan!

Welcome back honeypop

I've been doing ws for the past few weeks and lost 7lb's which is good but not impressive. Going to go TS on Monday for a wk to give me a super fast kick in the bum and drop me into the 13's!

6 lost : 61 to goal

Thanks everyone!! Steelee I was wondering where u were on the myfitnesspal lol

Ooops, forgot about that lol will go update it now :D

Welcome back. Well, Monday tomorrow - I hope you are psyched up and ready and raring to go. Good luck x

Yup can't wait!!

How r u getting on chocolate? X

Hi

It's going great, even been exercising this week and I feel good at the min!! I am loving the bars and porridge :) I can't wait to weigh myself now, just hope it's going to be a good result!! How are you doing? xxx

I've still stuck with ws lol but it's going good :) my friend has ordered exante so she's gonna start ts on Monday and I'm gonna try ts again then x

Hi Honeypop

Well I did my first WI this morning and I have loset 13Ilbs I am so pleased it will keep me going for another week now! :) How you getting on?

xxxxxx

Amazing!!! I'm starting ts today. I know I'll succeed I feel the way I felt the first time I started ts. Today is gonna be a good day! Can't believe u lost basically a stone!! Amazing

How did your first ts day go? :) All good I hope :) I had to start again yesterday after scoffing all weekend :(

Back