i'm back!

emma3662

Silver Member
Hi everyone I fell ill before xmas (depression) and couldn't do slimming world but i'm going back at the very beginning of may i'm also going to give joes sausages a go too i'm also stopping smokin on thursday and am toying with th idea of uni for september is it wise to juggle everything and has anyone got any advice - emma xx

seems an awful lot to take on all at once hon, but noone will know if you can do it more than you so i guess its something you need to give some serious thought.

Best of luck

Paul

I think if your heads in the right place you can do anything. I have never smoked but I know giving that up makes a lot of people eat more so make sure you get one of these free kits from the Chemist. The better armed you are the more likely to succeed.

Good luck with it all

Very true to both of u i'll give it a go nd while i'm stopping smokin even if I maintain for a while i'll be happier than gaining :)

Hiya, welcome back :)

I gave up smoking at the start of jan along with starting my diet! If you tackle both at the same time I think youll succeed even better! You won't turn to bad food as youll be doing so well on your diet!

I promise if you get your head right into the diet the giving up smoking gets easier n easier and it won't cause any gain :)

I'm still not smoking now and still on slimming world so if I can do it you can!! Xxx

Have ya got any tips loveheart I haven't started either yet and i'm already struggling lol

For the smoking I worked out how much money I spent on smoking, and how badly I could do with that extra money. I also got a quit kit from the nhs site some useful info in there n a little diddly toy not much tho! I concentrated on the diet so much the smoking just went with it, I wouldn't give in on the smoking as I wouldn't give in on the diet also that way I didn't gain weight! People told me I wouldn't be able to do both which made me more determined!

For the diet I keep a food diary of every single thing I eat, and how much water, it really helps keeping track even if it's off plan you'll soon want to be writing only good stuff in there! Find foods you like in particular with the diet so you don't feel hard done by! I love fruit and mullerlights and buy diff fruits to keep it interesting! I also buy 2 finger kit kats for 5.5 syns are a good choc choice :) I come on here alot which keeps me on track too!

I'm always here if your struggling :) xxx

Well i've got patches an inhalator and th tangle from th quit kit my nurse said not to do both and decided to take her advice NOT lol going to rejoin sw on tuesday there was no way was I going out tonight its snowing in newcastle lol and thanks for th offer of help ya might regret it tho haha

Lol you have to do what you want! If you feel it's right go for it! Don't be too hard on yourself though, also for everyday you do congratulate yourself! It is hard so everydays an achievement cringey as it sounds! Haha na don't worry I think me and my friend talk 24/7 about slimming world never get bored of it so if u ever wanna talk I'm hereeeeee

Back