I'm back!

MissCD

I took a 6.5 week break from CWP but I'm back, 6.5 lbs lighter (an odd symmetry). Only another 56.5 lbs to go! :)

x

Welcome bk and well done on the loss you should be proud, most ppl who leave the diet end up putting weight on X

Back on the wagon again, rough few weeks but I want to lose as much as I can before I go to Thailand next month!

How are you all? Is there anyone else who has recently restarted?

x

miniS thank you :)

I wasn't on holiday, but I took a break from CWP. I ate small portions and avoided carbs as much as possible. I also drank water before eating (sometimes it wasn't hunger I was feeling, it was thirst — and I wouldn't want to eat at all!) and tried not to eat in the evening. I got into a routine and tended to eat the same things as I knew those things worked for me.

Good luck!

x

Welcome back! I restarted on Monday. Just completed Day 6. Hurrah! xx

I'm on day six today — good luck!

x

I lost 3.5 stone 2 years ago then went on holiday all inclusive and put most of it back on. Just dont eat everything in sight, try to stick to protine & salad,dont forget the water.
Good luck

No problem — and good luck! I am going to Thailand in 6 weeks and hope to loose a little weight while there (though that might be difficult as I love Thai food!).

x

Back