I'm back

bash

Just had my week break off TS last week and my birthday, Went for birthday dinner on Tuesday on my first day off TS and it took me close to 45 minutes to eat a steak and soon as i got home, well what can i say the steak didn't want to stay down and that's that. On Wednesday had a small curry and that wasn't that bad. Best thing about being on the break was people knowing that i was eating basic food, which led to being invited for multiple dinners during the week and being specially catered for. At a friends house i was actually made 3 different salads and 2 soups :)

My weigh just as i came off TS was 106.8 kg

My current weight is 107 kg

So 200 grams isn't a bad gain for a week of not exactly eating sensibly but not eat unhealthy at the same time.

Just started another 30 days of TS but depending on how i feel at the end i might just see if i can carry on and make it 60 days on TS. Got the bumper pack with the bars and i must say they almost taste so good that it doesn't even feel like its a DIET food replacements.
I will being weighing in weekly on this thread so i will catch everyone soon.

Current weight considering i had a meal and and 2 bottles of beer on Sunday at a very close family members wedding is:

103.2 kg

I thought that i might have put major weight on or might have got kicked out of ketosis but considering ever thing i think i done well. I know i shouldn't have eaten or drank but i couldn't help my primal instinct and made the wrong decision, but im not going to slip up again and will spend plenty of time in the gym.

Back