I'm back!!!

Natwaaa

Hello fellow lipotrimers :D

Back after a brief stint on lipo a couple of months ago

I did 2 weeks lost near a stone and a half and then went on holiday, and have found it extremely hard to get back on board

Back on day 1 again now

I have no clue what I weigh or how much I put back on from last time (I'm guessing more and then some) I asked the pharmacist not to tell me as I get a bit obsessive weighing myself at home so I just want to know what I lose each week untill I'm ready to look at those scales!

I have about 6 stone to lose but this may change

Anyway just thought I'd say hi, just on my second shake and feeling good so far :)

really good luck, and brave not to know whats going on with weight but also very freeing I would suspect, wish I hadnt known now as I get obsessed with the scales even though I shouldnt x

Yeah I'm feeling much better about not knowing my weight I get really over obsessed! and what the scales say in the morning really does affect my day so not knowing is probably for the best, I know roughly what I am but not knowing my start weight means I can't obsess over it so much :D

Great idea natwaa , should have done it myself . Maybe I wouldn't be so obsessed about what the scales says , it really does wreck your head big time . This is my 2nd time too , I lost 50 + pounds the last time & kept it off , I really need to lose another 2-3 stone , but I'm finding it hard at the moment ( scales not going down fast enough) lol
Drinking 4 litres of water for the past 4 days do hoping for a good loss . Good luck on ur diet
Tigger xx

hello Natwaa,
best of luck on your journey. That was a great idea with the scales. Wish I could have done that. I'm so obsessed with the scales.....think it may be a good idea to just get rid of them from the bathroom. It really does affect how I feel about myself.......and I pop on them everytime I go to the loo....lol like I'll drop an amazing 4st after going for a pee ?! :) As I say....I'm obsessed.
I'm also returning to lipotrim today. Tried it back in March but I didn't last more than 2 wks in which time i lost nearly a stone. Am kicking myself since because if I'd stuck with it then I'd now be at my goal weight.
But today is my new day and I want this so much that I'm going to give it my all. Not going to get alot of support from friends/family so I'm hoping that on this forum I'll get the support I need. Also going to try to keep it quite......really don't need all the "helpful" comments from people.
So best of luck to you. :) Hope to see you on forum

Haha, I'm the same Colette can't go near the bathroom without weighing myself! I think the scales in there are past their prime though so I don't trust them anyway.

Good luck and welcome back Natwaa, I've just started back this week myself having done three weeks in April and lost a stone and a half, but put half back on :( More determined than I've ever been now though!

Back