.....I'm back

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Hello Every1!

I feel nervous writing this and I don't even know why?!

I started this diet back in October and did terribly. The longest I went was 4 days and then it was all over. I kept saying I would restart but I never did and as time went by I kept making excuses not to start. But I am ready now, and I won't fall for any more excuses!! At 17 stone 9lbs I am the heaviest I have ever been and spend about 16 hours of every day depressing about it and dreaming of being the 11 stone I once was! Since I had my little boy I have had put on 3 stone and the fatter I get the more unhealthy I become and the less active I become and I don't want to be that type of mum. I hate that every thing I do feels like a huge chore and the sweat pours out of me just because of my weight. I've recently come to a point also when I can't even stomach shopping for clothes because its so god awful. If you knew me a few years ago however, you would have known a shopaholic who was never away from the sales and stuff!! I can't look at myself in photos, I can barely look at myself in the mirror and I just in general can't stand myself right now! I also though can't stand myself for being so down all the time as I used to be so happy and positive and the life and soul of the party......now you're lucky if i go to the party!
Anyway, my son Alex will be 1 year old on Tuesday and this milestone has really give me a kick up the bum. On his second birthday I want to be healthy and happy and I am determined to do so!!! I recognise a lot of the names on here from October and you were all so lovely and supported me and I'm sure i'll get the same this time round!

No excuses this time, i'm gonna do it!!!!!!!!!

Love and suppoet to all xxxxxxx

welcome back you will do well this time .........xx

Good luck Lisa!

I know what you mean about not being able to get your head in the right place for a restart - I think there has to be that pivotal moment where you just KNOW you can't go on the way you are before you can contemplate tackling something like CD. It sounds like you've reached that point so I'm sure you'll be successful and get to where you want to be.

I look forward to reading about your progress :)

Hello Every1!

I can't look at myself in photos, I can barely look at myself in the mirror and I just in general can't stand myself right now! I also though can't stand myself for being so down all the time as I used to be so happy and positive and the life and soul of the party......now you're lucky if i go to the party!

Welcome back Lisa and well done on taking the first step and posting, no need to be nervous we will all support you every step of the way.

What you said above about not being able to stand yourself rang so many bells with me, take all these negative emotions and turn them into something positive by using them to motivate and drive you in your journey.

Keep posting and let us know how you are getting on, remember you CAN do this!

Georgie
xx

Thanku all so much! Georgie reading ur msg and knowing u felt the same makes me feel 100 times more positive! xx

Welcome

Hi there Lisa-I'm on my fourth day at the moment and finding it quite hard but succeeding! I will be around for a few months yet so hopefully we will reach our target soon with everyone's support on here. You can do it!!!!

:character00238:

hi welcome back im Eileen ive been doing cd for 6 days, last year i lost 5 st with lighterlife, i did it for all the reasons you have said. I put some on over christmas & also stoped ll with 1 st still too loss so now im trying too finish the job off.Good luck i find coming on here helps me.

Welcome back Lisa!!!

Try not to be so hard on yourself!

The first year after having a baby is a tough old year, it is a huge adjustment for you and an emotional roller coaster as it takes nine months for the hormones to settle down after having a baby!

It sounds like your head is now in the right place and you are well motivated which does make all the difference.

Best of luck with your wonderful goal:)

WelcomeBack.jpg

Love Mini xxx

Hi Lisa, welcome back!

You will do great, keep positive and those pounds will be flying off.

Hey, welcome back. I remeber you started around the time i did. Well i've messed around since october (and couldnt last more than 4 days ss) and now i'm on day 6 of a restart. Something clicked in me this time, and if i can do it you defo can!

Ok, im struggling today but im a sneaky 7lbs down :D. It's good to see you back hun xxxx

Welcome back Lisa, you can do it!!!!!

Hey Lisa, you could have taken your post straight out of my diary because you sound like me to a T! I've done exactly the same as you, only last time i lost a stone and surprisingly i managed to keep it off (only God knows how though!) I kept telling myself i'd re-start but i kept making excuses, but thats all they are.....excuses.
I started again yesterday and so far i've had no blips. Im NOT going to carry on making myself miserable because of food! And neither are you. Keep telling yourself that and if you do fall off the diet and decide to eat then do it in a controlled way and then get straight back on it. We can do it!!!
GOOD LUCK!!! xxxx

Good luck. Don't worry about what happened before the important thing is to start again. It sounds like you are determined to do it this time and that means you will. :)

Thanku all for ur support! Day 1 has went surprisingly well!! I'm off to bed for an early night as I am starting to feel edgy so my bed is the best place for me!! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!
xxx

Back