I'm Back...

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
So today after a visit to my GP, I have been given another prescription for Orlistat, My local pharmacy seems to have had a few boxes in of late so I am hoping they will have one in this week. I have a box ready to go.
Tommorow I start the eating as if I would be taking Orlistat (no more than 5g per 100g of fat and so on) and then Saturday I will actually start taking the tablets, I want to give it a few days because I dont want any of the junk in my body at the moment from the holiday we have just been on to affect my tummy and the tablets!

I have been to Tesco today and got all my healthy foods and snacks ready for the week. Will also be trying to drink more water as I have been really slack on that lately.

Will Weigh in in the morning, not looking forward to that!! :( but it will be the last time I see that weight. I really hope they dont go out of stock again! I will only be taking 2 a day tho, not the 3, I think that was too much for my sensitive tummy last time, and I dont have a lot for breakfast.

I have my Gym membership ready and raring to go, I have my Zumba classes on a Monday and Wednesday to attend, I am going to go Swimming at least once a month or do an aquafit class.

I dont really get much chance to log on to here as much as I used to and also updating MFP is a bit hit and miss but will make sure I really do try to fit time in for them both at the end of each day. My Phone is due an upgrade in a couple of weeks so I am looking forward to using a phone that can use apps without crashing! :)

Looking forward to catching up with you all, some faces (names) I recognise others I dont, so Hello :)

Nice to see you back.. xx

Good to see you back :) sounds like your all prepared and ready to go!

Welcome back. I hope the scales are kind but if they're not they soon will be :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I converted this GP's weigh in into lbs and its 18st 4......Ive put on 5lb over the past month so the 17's are my first mini-goal!x

That's not too bad then. Achievable pretty quickly I'd have thought. :) x

Oh I hope so Kat, I really do. Without Xen I was trying really hard and just getting nowhere, I was eating under 1500 Calroies Exercising at least 3 times a week and losing maybe 1lb every 2 weeks :( It was really hard. I just gave up in the end because it wasnt shifting. Back on it now tho, a 1lb every 2 weeks is better than putting 5lb on! :)

It is hard, with or without xen but its worth persevering because however slow the losses ( and believe me I've written the book on slow and static weight loss) life in the obese lane is not worth it. So keep smiling whatever the scales say

17s are my shortterm goal as well, it will be the first time since I can remember that I will have been under 18 stone!

Welcome back to you and I really hope we are both under 18 very soon :D

I am also just returning after putting all i lost (and more) back on!! Good luck and i am sure you will do it this time around!! Still struggling over here with getting the xenical, i have 1 and half box's left, but they wont be getting any in till christmas, dont know what i will do without them

I have one box and a prescription waiting to be filled. I have just been taking 1 a day with dinner, just incase I dont manage to get anymore! :S The one a day is enough to keep me within the rules and on the right path, I dont want to be tangoed!

My local pharmacy have a box in so im going to pick them up this afternoon and stick to my one a day, I take it with the meal that has highest fat content out of brekkie, Lunch and Dinner.x

Back