IM BACK!!!!

honeytemple88

Silver Member
well ladies and gents im back to atkins .....don't no why i stopped it defently the best diet for me.... was so easy to stick to.... my starting weight this morning was 10stone 6lb 8oz i will be weighting in every sunday , i usualy jump on the scale atleast 1s a day .but need to get into the routien of weighing in weekly, today i ive eatten a chilli prawn salad with mayo and had 2 chicken drumsticks.

Yayyyy kaylee is back ...what made u jump ship ? So glad that u did though :) was u eating a lot of carbs cal counting ...when I looked at my old diary even though I wasn't having many calories my carbs levels were so high xx

hi
welcome back, i need to educate myself not to weigh too often too, its hard to say away tho x

Yayyyy kaylee is back ...what made u jump ship ? So glad that u did though :) was u eating a lot of carbs cal counting ...when I looked at my old diary even though I wasn't having many calories my carbs levels were so high xx[/QUOTE
was eatting alot of carbs but lucky for me didnt really make to much of a differents with weigh.... and im done with all the work, with atkins it really didnt feel like a diet, and i didnt have to watch my calories just ate what i wanted was full satisfied so no mater how long it takes im stick with atkins ive tried it all and atkins defently the plan for me... xxx

hi
welcome back, i need to educate myself not to weigh too often too, its hard to say away tho x

yeah it really has become almost like an addiction, takes more will power to not jump on the scales than it does to stick to the diet, you have had an amasing weight loss has that all been on atkins ??

Hi

i have lost a lot on atkins before i lost 5 or 6 stone on it about 6ish years ago, but i stupidly put it all back on and a bit more besides... why do we do that? this time round i did a stone on atkins, but to fit in better with my lifestyle at the time i switched to weight watchers, did well for a while but then it started to trail off, i got way too carby couldnt get enough on oats so simple i got addicted to it and all the sweet goodies that you can have on it, in the end it was not working for me, the groupl i went to got really *****y too so i left, altogether i had lost 4 stone, one on atkins 3 on ww, i put a stone back on and was really angry with myself and decided to go back to what had worked so well for me before. I prefer the way i feel on atkins and going without the carbs doesnt bother me on it. xx

Hi

i have lost a lot on atkins before i lost 5 or 6 stone on it about 6ish years ago, but i stupidly put it all back on and a bit more besides... why do we do that? this time round i did a stone on atkins, but to fit in better with my lifestyle at the time i switched to weight watchers, did well for a while but then it started to trail off, i got way too carby couldnt get enough on oats so simple i got addicted to it and all the sweet goodies that you can have on it, in the end it was not working for me, the groupl i went to got really *****y too so i left, altogether i had lost 4 stone, one on atkins 3 on ww, i put a stone back on and was really angry with myself and decided to go back to what had worked so well for me before. I prefer the way i feel on atkins and going without the carbs doesnt bother me on it. xx

oh wow you have had an amazing journey and i no what u mean bout putting the weight back on .... and yeah after the atkins flu i felt great on atkins i dnt no y i left,

good morning every1..... im of to tesco to stock up on some atkins food , i have atkins friendly in so struggled to sort meals yesterday but managed to be 100% going to look a the recipe pages tp get some meal ideas for the next couple of days will update food for the day when i no what im having lol x

hi
just done a shop too for some good atkins friendly meat n veggies didnt get much tho because pay not gone in yet and only needed few bits, i did my first ever order for low carb megastore yesterday which should arrive tomorrow, thought i would try those noodles and some low carb ketchup etc.

know what u mean i sometimes wornder why i stopped atkins and tried anything else.

hi
just done a shop too for some good atkins friendly meat n veggies didnt get much tho because pay not gone in yet and only needed few bits, i did my first ever order for low carb megastore yesterday which should arrive tomorrow, thought i would try those noodles and some low carb ketchup etc.

know what u mean i sometimes wornder why i stopped atkins and tried anything else.

lol and got about 3-4 days worth of meals, because most stuff is fresh dont last as long as frozen. ive never ever heard of low carb megastore so thank u for mentioning it i will defently take a look,

Think it is Definately best to plan meals ....just had my tesco delivery ....so fully stocked up for the week :) the hardest part is keeping veg fresh ...I've got cauliflowers coming out of my ears well not literally ...yeah it's a bit mad jumping ship I did exactly the same ...far too impatient ...I am a bit naughty do weigh myself daily apart from past 2 days but weighed in this morning not my official weigh in day but got sts so happy with that as I thought I went a bit AWOL on Saturday

x

my son has decided that now he has bulked up and is hench he is going to cut in and lean up around the midsection, so he is doing a similar diet to me but he watches his saturates eats brown bread and good carbs in the day and protein n veg in the evening etc so at least all the veg is getting used up and if i make myself a meal i can do virtually the same for him makes things a bit easier and not so much waste

Must admit I tend to cook everyone the same just add potatoes or rice to theirs ...if I have something different they feel very left out and jealous lol cos mine looks so good x

haha lol ange atkins food is defently more yummy hehe and i do the same cook mine and add carbs for the kids whens ur official weigh in ange and when do you weigh in stubbsey???

well day 3 and doing good tested myself this morning and well in ketosis i had the worst migrain last night think it mostly due to carb restriction.... but hopefully i won't get 1 like that again, felt so sick with it and just couldnt switch off to sleep.

but woke up felling good today iv had bacon and mushrooms for breakfast and packet of pork scratchings for lunchplanning on having salad with gamon steak although got cauli mash left over from last night so will see what i fell like when hunger hits ,,

i can't believe ive done atkins before but still geting that feeling like the 1st time guilty feeling fat like i shouldnt be eatting like this but will be jumping on the scales sunday morning so can not wait!!!

I did plan to weigh every thursday as that was my weigh day on ww but im just all over the place at the mo. keep weighing hoping to see something positive happen as my weight is sticking a bit but i need to be more disciplined!!

we have all been there hun . well ended up having gammon steaks with egg last might and some cauli mash was lovely cnt believe how full i am already.... today i had bacon and mushrooms for breakfast had a packet of pork crckling for a mid morning snack and had a late lunch of chicken salad with mayo , it almost dinner but im still stuffed from lunch so will ever be having somethink small later or nothink, but will see how my apertite goes been doing my exercises the last few days apart from mon due to mgrain but think atkins flu is setting in don't feel like ive got any energy so probley will leave the exercise until energy levels are back up ,

Hi welcome back:)

honeytemple88 said:
had a packet of pork crckling for a mid morning snack

I didn't realise we could have crackling! What are the values for it? Which do you eat and where do you get it from?

Back