Im Back!!

Jackman

Hi guys and gals I have been a bad boy and gone back to old ways :S think my problem was I went too extreme before.. I lost like 20lbs in 10 days and at about the 2 week mark I just lost it.. I'm back about 4 months later and 20lbs heavier lol.. This time i am doing all 3 shakes like before but having a few treats like boiled eggs can of tuna etc.. High protein low carb things that I actually enjoy greatly.. I'm 5 days in and it feels different this time, not sure how much weight I've lost but already clothes fit better and feel healthier :) I'm not weighing myself for a while because when I have a good weigh in I feel like I can treat myself hence the relapse :S well anyway just popped in to say hello and good luck to everyone else X

Welcome back :)

I am exactly the same but I find it hard because i find the motivation to keep going with the scales! But as soon as I lose anything I feel I can eat! Catch 22

Do you have a diary? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi miss magic welcome back! I did a sponsored slim last time I think it's an amazing motivation!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back