Im back :-)

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Hi

I did 16 weeks of S&s which finished mid November... I lost 60lbs. I followed slimming world for a few weeks then just enjoyed christmas. I set myself the target of restarting this week and I have. I have not weighed myself as I know I have put some weight on but I don't want to know how much so will be not be weighing myself until 1st march... It helps that the batteries in my scales have died from over use last time!

Anyway so today is day 2, having 4 shakes a day and plan to be 100% for the whole 6 weeks. So far so good... Not hungry but slight headache... Not too bad tho!

Wish me luck :)

Good luck and well done on your 60lbs loss! Xx

Thank you :) just sipping a s&s mulled wine before bed, 2 days survived! :)

It was free from
S&s at Christmas :) its yummy!

hiya good luck :) your weightloss already is awesome! btw love your signature ill remember that for when the chocolate is calling me haha x

Hello, welcome back - big well done for following your plan, that's really something :)

LucyNewMum said:
hiya good luck :) your weightloss already is awesome! btw love your signature ill remember that for when the chocolate is calling me haha x

Thank you :) good luck with the chocolate! :)

noodles1609 said:
Hello, welcome back - big well done for following your plan, that's really something :)

Thank you x

Day 3 today... Furry nasty mouth today do I'm guessing ketosis has/ is kicking in! Been quite an easy ride and fingers crossed no headaches today!

Hope everyone has a good day x

Decided to start a new diary... See you over there x

Back