I'm back!!

Hi all

Not sure if anyone remembers me from last year but i'm back!

Last January I started Cambridge for the first time and within 8 months i'd lost 10 stone!! I was made up and went from a size 28 to a size 14.

I then had a little holiday and enjoyed Christmas and New Year and witinn 5 months i'd put 2 stone back on. So now i'm back to shift the 2 stone I gained and a bit extra. My goal is to get to a size 10 ready for my holiday to Mexico with my new boyfriend in August!!

Bring it on Cambridge!!!!!!! xxx

Hi sd,

Sorry i dont know you. Im only newish to the site aswell. well done on losing 10stone thats amazing did you ss the whole time? did you aam every 5th week? Ive about the same to lose.

Best of luck with starting cd again, i bet you will have no problem at all and a hoilday to mexico im soooo jealous!!

becky :)

Hiya Becky

Yes I stayed on SS for the whole 8 months, I think that's why it came off so quick. I also did my AAM every 5 week and I think that definitely helped.

You'll lose the weight you want quickly and easily if you stick at it. I absolutely love Cambridge, hence why i'm back!

Best of luck with your weight loss!!

ps. Can you remind me how to get a ticker up??? Thanks

Welcome back Sue. You know how this works, and you know you can do it. Mexico - whoo hoo, what a great reason to shift some weight xxxx

well done sue omg thats sooooooo good ive got about 7 stone to lose !! and im only on day 3 feeling ok though not finding it hard in the "im hungry" sense btu i miss food thats why im going on 790 from tommorow hoping this doesnt slow my weight loss done too much x

Back