I'M BACK :-)

Hi Ang, you chinese sounds lovely. I never think of having fried potatoes for breakfast, must give it a try. Especially with bacon & egg.

:eating:

I literally used the tinned new potatoes, slice them in half and either do them in the oven sprayed with fry light or in my Halo and they are lovely! You must try them x

Hi Ang, you chinese sounds lovely. I never think of having fried potatoes for breakfast, must give it a try. Especially with bacon & egg.

:eating:

Sun 22/9 - EE Day

Breakie

2 cheese on toast (ha + hb)
Ravioli

Lunch

Left over chilli (2)
Tortilla chips (5)

Dinner

Potatoes - mashed and roast
Garden peas
Baby corn
Broccoli
Cauli
onions
Mushrooms
Beef stew (1.5 - for gravy)
1 small yorkie (2)

Late evening snack

1 Warburtons thins (5)
Cheese (5)
Tom puree
Ham
Pineapple

Daily syns = 20.5
Weekly syns = 90.5/105

Last edited:
Mon 23/9 - EE Day

Breakie

2 w/meal bread toasted (hb)
Jam (2)

Lunch

4 Ryvitas (6)
Mackerel
Grapes
Melon
Pineapple
FF Yog

Dinner

Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Cheese (ha)
2 mini tortilla wraps (10)
SW chips

Daily syns = 18.5
Weekly syns = 108.5/120 (Getting weighed a day later this week)

Morning ladies,

How are you all? I've had/having a bad Sunday and Monday food wise as you can see from my diary...gone over syns on both days...so much for staying to under 10 syns. Only consolation is I won't have gone over my weekly syns again but hope that's enough for a loss....I will be happy with a 1lb a week from now till Christmas! xx

Morning :)

Your food isn't too bad! You've not gone over too drastically and it's not on particularly bad items, not like the millionaires brownie with ice cream and choc sauce I had on Saturday! haha I can't see it affecting you too much, you've had a good week so you should have a good result! If I managed to lose a little I'm sure you can :)

Have you got your food all planned out for the week? x

Ahh thank you and well done on your loss :)

Me and my OH are going shopping after work so yes I have done myself a weekly food plan so we could get everything in for it :) its the lunches i'm struggling with as get fed up of eating same things at work. Think it's time to start making some soups :) x

Ahh thank you and well done on your loss :)

Me and my OH are going shopping after work so yes I have done myself a weekly food plan so we could get everything in for it :) its the lunches i'm struggling with as get fed up of eating same things at work. Think it's time to start making some soups :) x

Thank you :)

I know what you mean about lunch! I had 3 servings of soup last week, as lovely as it was I get bored and miss chewing things! haha. I've got leftovers today and going to have veggie sausage and egg salad tomorrow haha. Going to attempt to make enough to use up leftovers at some point! x

Hello ladies.....not a happy bunny today!!

Just been weighed and the pound I lost last week has gone back on this week :-( I know I had a bad Sunday/Monday but didn't feel I warranted a pound on as I have been good the rest of the week.

I think though I am struggling with EE and I am not always getting enough superfree foods with my EE meals so I am going to try harder with that this week and I am also going to try and incorporate some red and green days this week and see if that helps me.

Well I am making a fish pie for tea so looking forward to that with plenty of veggies :)

How are you all today? x

Hi,

Don't let one week set you back! I think it would be a good idea to do do more red and green days, I've found that's helped me more, plus you get an extra a & b! I also over indulged on carbs!!

Fish pie sounds lovely :)

I'm sure you'll get the results you're after next week :) x

Morning ladies,

Thanks Rachel....I am actually feeling a bit disappointed this week and don't think it's going to be a good week for the diet this week or next :-s

We went to the supermarket and my OH picked a few bits up that we used to enjoy before slimming world to have for tea this week so I think I will be having a few days where I am over my syns but will try to compensate by having few on other days and hope this at least lets me maintain.....then next week we both have a week off and anything could happen...not as organised when I'm not at work. We are going to Blackpool for the night too a week today so will be eating out and more than likely have fish and chips. Ah well will try and stay in control when and where I can.

Weds 25/9 - Green Day

Breakie

2 weetabix (hb)
Milk (125ml - 1/2 ha)
banana (SF)

Lunch

Ainsley Harriott mexican rice (F)
Sweetcorn (F)
Mushrooms (SF)
Mixed peppers (SF)
FF Yog (F)

Dinner - (1st of the non SW)

1/2 pack Pepperoni tortelloni (9)
1/4 tub tomato and mascarpone sauce (5)

Snacks

Grapes (SF)
Apple (SF)

Daily syns = 14
Weekly syns = 14

Will update later as I will need to have another hb somewhere and will more than likely add some SF to my dinner whether it's by a fruit salad or some mushrooms/peppers etc

Hey, aw don't let it make you feel like that. You've not gone over your syns even with eating the non SW food! I've sometimes read about people who start eating more syns and they tend to lose!

Enjoy the treats :) From experience a while ago I was doing the plan but never actually sticking to it! I used to eat what I wanted at the weekend and followed SW during the week. From doing that I never lost, never gained, just maintained! I was happy considering how much junk I consumed haha. x

Don't be down on yourself, we all have patches like that (I've gained 2lbs this week) just do your best. Look forward to your week off, enjoy yourself but try not to go too mad.

Mandy x

Don`t be too bad about the gain. Sure I am getting one this week. I keep meaning to do some red & green days, then make the wrong soup for what I have got out of freezer for dinner. Sometimes those bluddy scales seem so harsh.

Got the Mcmillan T on friday, best be careful then.

Morning ladies.....thanks for the positivity :)

I'm just doing rubbish with superfree this week.....not in the mood for salad stuff and veg won't go with foods i'm eating haha. Anyway what will be will be this week!

Thurs 26/09 - EE Day

Breakie

Mushroom and cheese omelette (ha)

Lunch

Uncle Bens chilli rice time (6)
Apple
Grapes

Dinner

A bacon burger
Seeded roll (7)
SW chips

Snacks

2 biscuits (6)

Arggghhh not getting this week off to a very good start am I? Well I am not getting weighed this week as I am off all next week and have got plans so won't be making the trip to nans so the girls decided we would just weigh a week on Monday so I have got plenty of time to get my bum in to gear for a loss on the next weigh in :)

Daily syns = 19
Weekly syns = 33

Last edited:
Hi Rachel,

It was delicious!! Really enjoyed it...can't it just a plain burger anymore, always has to have bacon on haha. How are you doing? I haven't really been reading many diaries this week as been so busy at work and because I've been working over when I get home I don't turn laptop on as not good sitting in front of a computer for 10 hours at work and then when I get home as well! I shall be catching up over the weekend though with your diaries :)

Friday 27/9 - Red Day

Breakie

Bacon
60g w/meal roll (hb)
Ketchup (1)

Lunch

2 slice w/meal bread toasted (hb)
tin of Mackerel

Dinner

Chicken kebab (takeaway but it's chicken breast griddled so 2 syns for oil used)
Pitta bread (7)
plenty of salad
Tzatiki (2)

Snacks

Banana
Apple
Grapes

Daily syns = 12
Weekly syns = 45

Oooh I think I'm going to have to make myself one in the next few weeks! Yum.

I'm doing ok thank you, not expecting a loss on Monday, hopefully a maintain. I've eaten a var of choc as the weeks gone on and had a cream horn! Out for curry tonight too.... not gone over syns but I've used them badly! haha.

I hope you manage to relax over the weekend, busy weeks take it out of you! x

Morning ladies,

Quick update from me as sooooo busy at work at the minute! I worked 12 hour shifts all over the weekend and I should have been off all this week but as we speak I am sat in my chair at work and will be here tomorrow also.

Food has been shocking for me as with been so busy I haven't had proper meal breaks to been grabbing what I can, when I can....won't be getting weighed this week but I shall start my diary up again probably at the weekend as I am away for the night in blackpool on Wednesday. Just wanted to check in to let you know all i'm still alive haha and hope you're eating is going well :) x

Back