I'M BACK :-)

Good morning ladies.....

How I am glad to be back on here!! Had a week off work and a week off the diet! I am back on it today...not getting weighed this week as I am working over all week so won't get chance to go to my nans to weigh everyone but I can certainly tell I've had a gain with my clothes...wouldn't surprise me if it weren't about 3lb!!

Anyway new week and a fresh start. I even called to the shop before work this morning for some fruit as I had none in the house so today's food diary is:

Mon 7/10 - EE Day

Breakie

1 banana
1 snack pack of grapes
1 WW peach yog

Lunch

4 Ryvitas (hb)
1 tin of mackerel in tomato sauce
handful of cherry tomatoes
1 WW yog
1 Satsuma
1 Apple snack bag

Dinner

Chicken breast
Nando's marinade (0.5)
Orange pepper (roasted)
Onion (roasted)
Cherry tomatoes (roasted)
1/2 pack of Uncle Bens Mexican rice (1.5)
Paprika wedges
1/2 pitta bread (3.5)

I will have some cups of tea with my ha milk allowance :)

Daily syns = 5.5
Weekly syns = 5.5

Last edited:
Hi Rachel,

Thank you :)

I feel rubbish in myself this week...can't believe how much your diet can affect how you feel. Need a right kick up the bum as can't believe how much rubbish I have eaten. Your 1.5 gain isn't too bad and can easily be taken back off in a week so fingers crossed for you and here's to a good week for us both!

I even got two pitta breads out of the freezer this morning to go with our tea but I aint having mine. I know it will only be 7 syns and I would still be under 10 but I am going for a week of minimum syns this week and see if that helps me out :) x

Well feeling good after a day on plan yesterday :)

Tues 8/10

Breakie

1 banana
1 ww yog

Lunch

Toasted sandwich:

2 slices of w/meal bread (hb)
cheese (ha)
ham
baked beans
Satsuma

Dinner

2 butchers choices sausages (11) - didn't realise they were this much but it's planned now so hey ho!
Mash potatoes - nothing added
gravy (1.5)
Broccoli
Cauli
Peas

Daily syns = 12.5
Weekly syns = 18

Weds 9/10 - EE Day

Breakie

2 weetabix (ha)
1/2 milk allowance (1/2 ha)
1 banana

Lunch

Pasta
Bacon
Peppers
Onions
Mushrooms
1/2 cheese allowance (1/2 ha)
1 tbsp lighter soft cheese (1)
FF yog

Dinner - Takeaway

1/2 doner meat (4)
1 slice pizza (8)
1/2 portion chips (10)

Snacks

Apple snack bag
small bag of maltesers (5)

Daily syns = 28
Weekly syns = 46/105

Last edited:
Morning ladies.....BAAAAAD day for syns yesterday :-s

We swapped takeaway night from tonight to last night but I did VERY well to only eat 1 slice of pizza and I've made my OH take the rest to work for his dinner today so it isn't left in the house as I know for a fact it would have been another slice tonight.

Food diary for today:

Breakie

Banana
FF yog

Lunch

2 slice of w/meal bread toasted (hb)
2 eggs scrambled (milk from ha allowance)
ff yog
Pineapple
Grapes

Dinner

SW chips
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Pepper
Beetroot
Gherkins
Boiled egg
Crabsticks
Light Salad Cream (2)

Rest of milk used for cups of tea throughout the day :)

Daily syns = 2
Weekly syns = 48/105

Ah that's not too bad! I can give you worse.... tomorrow I'm taking my friend for afternoon tea... the deluxe one! (Wedding dress shopping!) and tonight I'm having a Chinese haha. Actually weighing in at group for the first time tomorrow!

Your food looks good for today :) x

Well I got weighed yesterday and was very surprised to see I had maintained, very happy with that :) So today is the start of a new week for me so here is my food diary:

Sun 13/10 -ee day

Brunch

1 60g w/meal roll (hb)
2 rashers bacon (fat removed)
1 Poached egg
Red sauce (1)

Dinner

Beef casserole (1.5 for gravy)
Mashed potatoes
Roast potatoes using fry light
cabbage
broccoli
cauli
Garden pease
1 small yorkie pud (2)

Tea with sweeteners (ha for milk)

Treat - treat size snickers (4.5)

Daily syns = 9
Weekly syns = 9/105

9 miles in 20 minutes on exercise bike :)

Rachel - how did you get on at class? x

Last edited:
Mon 14/10 - EE Day

Breakie

35g porridge (hb)
milk (ha)
Banana

Lunch

Lasagne (3 for white sauce)
Lettuce
Tomatoe
Cucumber
FF yog

Snacks

Pineapple stick
Apple snack bag

Dinner

SW chips
3 fish fingers (6)
Peas

Daily syns = 9
Weekly syns = 18/105

I shall be doing 10 mins at a fast pace on the exercise bike and usually manage 5 miles in that time. Hoping this little bit of exercise will give me to push I need to start losing again :)

Hi there, Your food it looking good. I am struggling again, it drives you mad doesn`t it.

I love a good food day, it makes you feel so positive.

Hope you are keeping well.#
Doreen

Hi there, Your food it looking good. I am struggling again, it drives you mad doesn`t it.

I love a good food day, it makes you feel so positive.

Hope you are keeping well.#
Doreen

Hi Doreen,

I am very well thanks....little tired with working so much but won't be complaining when the money is in my wage packet
:) how are you? Oh yes it definitely drives you mad....I am constantly up and down. I'd really like to go back to group but position I'm in at the moment I just don't see the point (probably the wrong mindset to be in) x

Hi Rachel and Babytree.....I am beginning to think the computer on the bike may be wrong as thinking about it 9 miles in 20 minutes so seem a bit ridiculous. The bike is brand new though so I'd hope it was working right haha. I do go at a fast pace though and I do it in 2 x 10 min stints as my legs are like jelly when I get off haha.

Eeeek good luck with WI on Sat Rachel....I really enjoyed going to group and would love to go back again, I just feel at the minute with the whole trying to conceive that it would be a waste of money, not sure if that's the right or wrong mindset to be :-s although way things are going I could still be sat here next year with no bump! Hmmm will have a serious think about this actually as I aint doing as well as I would if I was at a group.

I know it's only your first week at group but are you finding that you are more disciplined or exactly the same? x

Hi Rachel and Babytree.....I am beginning to think the computer on the bike may be wrong as thinking about it 9 miles in 20 minutes so seem a bit ridiculous. The bike is brand new though so I'd hope it was working right haha. I do go at a fast pace though and I do it in 2 x 10 min stints as my legs are like jelly when I get off haha.

Eeeek good luck with WI on Sat Rachel....I really enjoyed going to group and would love to go back again, I just feel at the minute with the whole trying to conceive that it would be a waste of money, not sure if that's the right or wrong mindset to be :-s although way things are going I could still be sat here next year with no bump! Hmmm will have a serious think about this actually as I aint doing as well as I would if I was at a group.

I know it's only your first week at group but are you finding that you are more disciplined or exactly the same? x

It will happen! Just give it time :)

Yes I'm definitely feeling more disciplined because of group! I don't want the shame of gaining weight when I hop on those scales! haha. I just hope the afternoon tea I had on Saturday doesn't hinder the results too much!

x

Update on food for yesterday and today:

Tues 15/10

Breakie

35g porridge (hb)
milk (ha)
Banana

Lunch

Cheese and Broccoli pasta and sauce
FF yog

Dinner

SW cottage pie (mince, mushrooms, onions, stock cube, potatoes)
Gravy (1.5)
Small yorkie (2)
Cabbage
Broccoli
Cauli
Garden pease

Snack

Space raiders (3.5)
Small snickers (4.5)

Daily syns - 11.5
Weekly syns - 29.5

Weds 16/10

Breakie

OH brought me a slice of toast in bed with a cup of tea:
1 slice 400g w/meal bread (3)
Butter (2)

Snack

Banana
Apple
Pineapple stick

Lunch

Cheese and ham toasted sandwich (ha & hb)
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
FF yog
Snack size milky way (4)

Dinner

Chilli (mince, tinned toms, kidney beans, chilli mix pack) (1)
Boiled rice

Snack

1 slice of w/meal bread (3)
Cheese spread (ha)

Daily syns - 13
Weekly syns - 42.5

Last edited:
It will happen! Just give it time :)

Yes I'm definitely feeling more disciplined because of group! I don't want the shame of gaining weight when I hop on those scales! haha. I just hope the afternoon tea I had on Saturday doesn't hinder the results too much!

x

I know - I am usually the post patient person ever but with this it's a whole different story....so impatient. I knew it weren't going to happen straight away but after 5 months it gets a bit frustrating. I know I just have to chill out and relax about it and it will sure happen.

Tbh I think if you've had a 100% week since the afternoon tea then I'm certain it won't hinder you getting a good result this week :) I know what you mean as it's embarrassing when they are going round and you've had a gain, or I felt like that anyway so it definitely made me work harder.

x

Back