I'm back

AshleyRose

:rolleyes::wave_cry:Hello guys, i've been absent the last week or two because as ashamed as i am to admit it i completely & utterly fell off the wagon. i couldn't come on here and try and inspire other people because i would of felt like a total hypocrite but now i've decided you should use me as your inspiration if you are ever tempted to fall off the wagon because i cannot emphasise how much it is NOT WORTH IT.haha i'm not going to beat myself up too much anymore about it, i haven't put on a huge amount, i'm still under 13st but i'll be going to the pharmacy tomorrow to assess the damage...

The good news is i don't think i'll have trouble being 100% again...food isn't as appealing after lipotrim.
I'm reall looking forward to hearing how you all have been doing though :rolleyes:

Aw, your here now though :) straight back into it. Xxx

:rolleyes::wave_cry:Hello guys, i've been absent the last week or two because as ashamed as i am to admit it i completely & utterly fell off the wagon. i couldn't come on here and try and inspire other people because i would of felt like a total hypocrite but now i've decided you should use me as your inspiration if you are ever tempted to fall off the wagon because i cannot emphasise how much it is NOT WORTH IT.haha i'm not going to beat myself up too much anymore about it, i haven't put on a huge amount, i'm still under 13st but i'll be going to the pharmacy tomorrow to assess the damage...

The good news is i don't think i'll have trouble being 100% again...food isn't as appealing after lipotrim.
I'm reall looking forward to hearing how you all have been doing though :rolleyes:

I wondered where you went!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually missed your presence hahaha!
Ahh feck it, things happen!! You're back now wooohoooo! Not a bother to you getting back into the swing of it!!
I'm so tempted to eat, especially when I'm feeling crappy and down in the dumps and yesterday and today the shakes just have not satisfied my hunger at all !! I feel like some days are so much harder and not worth it lol xxx

I'm really glad I read this, as I've been very gloomy all day about how much I miss food and I have been so desperate that I have actually been googling pictures of the things i want the most (TACO FRIES).

Well done for getting back on the wagon though, and best of luck with getting back into it :)

Welcome back Ashley!! glad to have you back with us xx

Welcome Back! :)

Well done Ashley Rose xxx I'm in the same boat , and you are right it's so not worth breaking it. But hearing your story makes me feel a bit better about my mess up too . So 100% from now on let's do this !

I wondered where you went!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually missed your presence hahaha!
Ahh feck it, things happen!! You're back now wooohoooo! Not a bother to you getting back into the swing of it!!
I'm so tempted to eat, especially when I'm feeling crappy and down in the dumps and yesterday and today the shakes just have not satisfied my hunger at all !! I feel like some days are so much harder and not worth it lol xxx

haha i missed your positivity. :wavey: you'll be ok, not long left until you're finished doll honestly you will feel so bad if you eat...hungry really isn't that bad compared to completely disappointed in yourself.

Onwards & upwards though :D xxx

Well done Ashley Rose xxx I'm in the same boat , and you are right it's so not worth breaking it. But hearing your story makes me feel a bit better about my mess up too . So 100% from now on let's do this !

aww thank you, no point feeling bad anymore...whats done is done lets just not let it happen again :D xx

I'm really glad I read this, as I've been very gloomy all day about how much I miss food and I have been so desperate that I have actually been googling pictures of the things i want the most (TACO FRIES).

Well done for getting back on the wagon though, and best of luck with getting back into it :)

Thank you, hmmm those taco fries would not taste as good as you think I PROMISE xx

Back