I'm back!

Lairey

Hi Everyone!

I'm back from my long weekend away in Amsterdam and I had a great time! It was lovely to be away, wearing clothes that I felt good in and feeling comfortable walking for miles and miles!

I was pretty good with what I ate. Normally when we go away there is an awful lot of eating involved! This time it was different. We had a gorgeous champagne breakfast included at the hotel, so we obviously made use of that! We had a small snack at lunch time and a nice dinner in the evening. There was obviously some drinking involved, but nothing over the top. All in all I was pretty well behaved and even did about 15 minutes of sit-ups, push-ups and stretches each evening in the HUGE room that we had!

I was constantly asking my Fiancee to take pictures of me and for once I wanted him to take full length pictures! I have put lots of them on Facebook and have had some lovely messages saying how good I look. 2 of them from people that I havent seen for ages, who didn't know that I was doing Lipotrim.

I am back on to 3 shakes a day now and feel ok so far. Friday is weigh in day and I was going to wait until next week to get weighed but have decided to go along tomorrow and see how I've done. I have been to the gym tonight and last night and have drunk loads of water today. I got on the scales at the gym yesterday (have not weighed myself other than at the chemist since I started Lipotrim) and they said I had put on just under 4lb. I don't know how accurate this is and I'm hoping and presuming that most of this will be water and glycogen. What do you think?

Anyway, I think this post is quite long enough now! Sorry if I have sent you all off to sleep!

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow. I hope I'm not too depressed!

XxX

It will be water/glycogen. You cannot put 4lbs of fat on in those few days especially if you've been good.

Hope the weigh in today is not toooooooo painful.
x

Good to hear you had a great time;)

welcome back huni, glad you had a good time!! Champagne breakfast sounds great (im jealous) Going to have to ask for your facebook details now im afraid, you just tempted me with the pics!!! You've done really really well especially to get straight back on LT. Keep it up hun xxx

Thanks everyone!

Well, I went for my weigh in today and I haven't put anything on!!!!! I am soooo happy and very relieved. So, i'm still on 2 stone 3.5lb and ready to lose more this week! Bring it on!!!

LIPOTRIM ROCKS!!!

Well done lairy, thats absolutely fantastic! I bet your thrilled that you never gained anything, I bet it has helped that you just got staight back on track after the weekend. I bet its made the weekend even sweeter! Well done, heres to next weeks weight loss! xxx

WOW thats so good - Im impressed that you got straight back on it! Glad you enjpyed Amsterdam - how could anyone not like it there? :)

Thanks for the update Lairey and well done on keeping your weight stable.

Back