1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

im back

Discussion in 'Herbalife' started by superslim1972, 4 September 2014 Social URL.

1. superslim1972

superslim1972 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone right this is it I'm back!! Kids went back to school yesterday I wouldd have gone back on the plan weeks ago but my friend I do it with kept putting it of & I no I can't put It off any longer I just we can work out a way so I can get weighed because I don't drive I will phone my distributor later so cross your fingers for me

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kakazz

kakazz Active Member

how are you getting on

4. superslim1972

Hi kakazz I got in contact with my distributor & she's coming to me tomorrow morning & she's going to make it a regular thing so I have no excuses :character00100: lucky I didn't wait for my friend because she's not going to do it anymore xxx

5. kakazz

kakazz Active Member

thats good no excuses anymore :), im lucky that my distributor is a friend of mine, so i def have no reason not to get on with it x

6. superslim1972

She came :wee:I'm the same weight as I was when I first started but that doesn't bother me as I've no one is holding me back my 1st weigh in is on Wednesday at least I'm not going to be 13st 8lb anymore xx

7. GingerJV

GingerJV Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome back to us! Congrats with great news!! Keep going and best of luck;-))

8. superslim1972

Thanks ginger xx