I'm Back

DaveP

Hello,

For those of you who don't know/remember/want to remember............

I am Dave a 20-somethign student from Essex. I started LL back at the end of last year and lost around 3.5 stone. I then flittered into the abyss without a goodbye or LL party. And tbh I don't think anyone noticed. Well now I have cash again I am back on the program as of today. I went down to 20st 5. But am back up to 21st 2. So a gain of 11lbs in the 3 months I have been off it. Roughly 1lb a week. But I am determined as ever now that I can afford it and I am back on the program.

I never went 1 day without cheating a lil bit. Not burgers and chips. But I never went 1 day without a bite of something bad and a mouthful of a drink I shouldnt have.

So today is my day to kickstart the weightloss with a solid day.

Lots of love,

Dave

p.s. For those who struggle to remember me. I was the guy who had BIG trouble with his Naz! LL counsellor. I am now at a new counsellor in north Essex.

Welcome back Dave :D

Yes, I do remember you!!!! You sound like you are buzzing with positive vibes for your start today. Send me a bottle of whatever you're on hun!!!!!;):D:D:D

No I'm not buzzing. I learnt not to buzz as the comedown if you mess up is horrific and its a bad spiral. I am just............. determined. And I'm sure everyone could do with a bottle of that!!!

No I'm not buzzing. I learnt not to buzz as the comedown if you mess up is horrific and its a bad spiral. I am just............. determined. And I'm sure everyone could do with a bottle of that!!!

Very true Dave and your determination will get you to where you want to be :D

Good Luck Dave - I wasn't around when you were last on here, but I'm glad we hae another chap on the forum.

Good luck!

Your absence was noticed young man :rolleyes:
Welcome back, I hope it is your time this time.
Good luck

Hello Dave,

Nanny Ladylite here and yes I do remember you. I have been off LL too and just started back a week ago so come on boy we can do this together.;)

Hiya Dave, I hadn't joined yet when you were last here, but is very nice to meet you. Good luck with LL part 2 xx

Dave how could you even think that you'd have been forgotten ;)

Good to have you back!

Back