• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm Back

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Hi Oakwell,

Welcome back!

Lots of Luck, though I'm sure you don't need it!

Lisa xx

wanting to get the first 3 days over with again then reckon i can get a good 3-4 weeks back on it then will have a month off and back on again until i get to 14st

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Oakwell,

Why will you have a month off?:confused:

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Ok.....Gawd, I don't think I'd get back on again!:eek:

Food is best kept at arms length for me!:D

Lisa xx

I'm in for the long haul!

Ok.....Gawd, I don't think I'd get back on again!:eek:

Food is best kept at arms length for me!:D

Lisa xx

I'm in for the long haul!
what i have found by been off it you keep watching the weight and control the feeding. After 2 months i aint put a pound back on so hopefully this will be my last pust and if i can get 2-3 stone off to finish i will be happy! if not back again until i do!!:D

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Far play, I just don't fancy the getting back into ketosis thang being repeated over and over!

I am looking on my weight as an illness and the LT is aiding 'my recovery', I want the 'sickness' gone in one fell swoop!:)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
wanting to get the first 3 days over with again then reckon i can get a good 3-4 weeks back on it then will have a month off and back on again until i get to 14st
Welcome back...Good luck on your first week again!!!!
is it not better just to do a full run...surely coming off and then going back on it every few weeks isnt good for you (head and body wise?) and i know my chemist wouldn't allow that ..they always ask for 100% commitment.

hey up mate again, lets get it finished off this time, good luck fella!

thanks for the welocomes ok i will keep at it until i get to 15 stone and reaccess!!

This time i need to make it to that before august!

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Welcome back and Well done on maintaining the weight even with hols!!