IM BACK!!!!!!!!

Billy_

Hello all!!!,

Ive been a busy bunny, long long story but started new job in london so its a long day then up stables to sort the gee gees out dont get home til even later!!

Have fallen off the wagon massively :cry:, but back on track for Monday need some motivation though been doing lots of comfort eating (I blame the cold weather lol)

Charlie how ya getting on are you still being good??

Hope everyones ok xxxxxx

Welcome back Billy. Wondered what happened to you! Looking forward to hearing about your weighins.

FF

Thanks F.F how have you been getting on, you have done so well a massive insperation!! I was doing so well i lost 9lb but i just know ive put it all back on again and prob more. Scared to weigh myself, im going to stock up on the s.f this wkend and start fresh Monday.

Will be logging on this site again regularly for lots of motivation, ill keep you posted hun xx keep up the very good work xx

Thanks Billy. I am not doing too well at the moment neither. I need to get back into it too!

I had a couple of week off with my kids and am finding it hard to get back into it.

Good luck - I am sure the scales will be kinder than you think.

FF

Hey Billy, welcome back. I have not been good. Had a holiday and put on what I had lost and have struggled to get back into it

Morning,

Ok seems we have all been a little naughty but hey onwards and upwards, at least we can all get back on track together!!! Im typing this as im eating an egg mcmuffin!!!!!!! Felt i needed to confess!!Lol How hard is it to get back on track!!!!

Way to scared to weigh myself, this ill give it a miss this week and start from next week!!

I hope your both doing better than me xxxxxx

I have really struggled to get back on track since my holiday, am still 1lb off the weight I was before holiday!!!!!! Took me 2 weeks to get back into it once we were home. Will power is returning though and I have lost 2lb this week,

Get on those scales, it probably isn't as bad as you think. At least you can move on then and start losing again

Charlie xx

Back