Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im back!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lauramumof2, 26 August 2008 Social URL.

1. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hiya ladies, l
    Im back for more. My weight has been creeping and creeping up and I am now just dreadful looking. My muffin top seems to be getting bigger, like one of those comedy cakes.
    Im going to take some pics this time so I can see how I look compared to how I am going to look.

I was in here a few months back but fell off the wagon. Its not happening this time.

I was going to try cd but I cannot get a cdc for 6 weeks. I am going to go for it with the ww and if I dont lose a stone in 6 weeks then Im going to speak to the cdc woman.

Im glad to be back, im so positive this time, Im going to be a thinmumof2.

:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Oh dear. Hi and welcome back. A stone in six weeks is do-able but you'd have to be very motivated!

Good luck x

4. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks Karen,
    Im super motivated, Im going to see the feeling and Alphabeat in the next few months and I want to be able to wear my funky clothes, not my tummy hiding stuff.

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I've set a target of a stone in 7 weeks as my OH's band is playing a gig and I'd like to be in a size smaller jeans :)

6. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    go for it! Thats so cool he plays in a band.

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Yes, but I feel a bit mumsy when I go see him play. Everyone else is dancing and I look after the handbags. I actually left a gig once and went home on the train by myself as the other girlfriends all looked cool and I looked like I'd gone to the wrong place by mistake.

Well no more! Well, maybe this next time as I have a bit to lose yet, but I have a lovely fantasy about turning up at a gig in a hipster skirt and vest top and people not realising it's me. I shut my eyes and imagine it every night and it helps me stick to the diet :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.