im back!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hi everyone, just thought i'd pop in to tell you all where i disappeared to the last 3/4 weeks! well i had the flu so bad i couldnt get out of bed, then 4 days later my daughter got a really high temperature and started sleeping alot more over the days following that. she had a chesty cough too...
eventually it came to sunday where she didnt wake up for food or drink until the monday morning!!! :confused: So i took her to my doctor to be told she could have pneumonia!!:eek:
i took her to hospital right away and tests and xrays showed that too.
so i stayed wit her until she recovered and missed our flight to lanzarote on the thursday!
she was 100% better on the friday (CAN U BELIEVE THAT!! HAHA..) so we took her home that day with plenty of inhalers and meds...
we decided to book another flight for the next day and we headed off into the sun for a week and had a great time..:D
so now im back and wit all the eating and drinking ive done recently, im 10 pounds heavier :cry:
tomorrow is my restart so im looking forward to smooth sailing from now!!

Aww, sorry to hear all that, been there in exactly the same situation (pneumonia) with my daughter a few years ago.
Glad to hear you've both recovered well and managed some time in the sun to boot!
Welcome back to LT. Now keep strong!

sorry to hear about your daughter but glad to hear ya had a good holiday. All the best with the restart I am sure ya will do great!!

thanks girls,it was a hectic time so i lost all will power to stick with it..i couldnt sit in hospital with my shaker and drinks everyday thats why i failed so miserably..my daughter was a handful with the nurses and i couldnt leave her for 2 minutes! all is well now thank god so im in the right mind to do this again! x

Sorry to hear you were not well & your daughter also, it must have been hell her been so ill like that...glad you are both better now!!! good luck with your LT return journey...Caz xx

hi and welcome back glad to hear both of you are fully recovered
all the best
xx

hi hun

im not sure of my weight as i am starting back on shakes i had, but i am around he same weight as you. Today is my second day on my second attempt. Do you wanna swap msn addys etc and support eachother? Ive made a few attempts to start back and failed so i could really use the support

Welcome back hun, sorry to here you were both unwell glad your both back to full health and had a fab holiday, now put all that stress behind you and jump back on the wagon you will do fantastic xx

thanks a million everyone, its day 1 now and im already peeing like theres no tomorrow lol... good luck today everyone x

hi hun

im not sure of my weight as i am starting back on shakes i had, but i am around he same weight as you. Today is my second day on my second attempt. Do you wanna swap msn addys etc and support eachother? Ive made a few attempts to start back and failed so i could really use the support

great stuff and ur from ireland too!! there arent many irish on this web site?? where are you from love!! im livin in balbriggan,dublin :D...
i sent you a private msg with my add's k!

hey hun,good to see you xxxxxx glad you are ok

thanks love, i promise to myself and all of u on here THIS IS MY LAST RESTART BECAUSE IM GONNA DO THIS!! :D
xxx

hey Triv, pretty much the same here! lol...I was sick, the kids were sick. Then I got myself all down and fed up and it took me what felt like ages to get going again and I haven't yet been to get weighed! But I have loads of shakes left so I'm not even going back to the chemist until they are all gone (almost 3 weeks left I discovered after this mornings recount! YAY YAY YAY).

So you are not alone and so so glad to hear you so focussed and determined. I absolutely believe in you woman so get into it and show yourself off!

GOOD LUCK!

Back