I'M BACK!!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by h8721, 3 December 2008 Social URL.

1. h8721

h8721 New Member

I used to post on here but have decided to go back on the Cambridge diet because I'm fed up of not being able to wear any clothes I like!!!!!!!!
    I find it so so soooo hard, like everyone, but mainly because I eat when I'm bored!!! Then if I go out and do something, everything revolves around food! I can't go to the cinema, I get tempted by the snacks, I can't go out for dinner - obvious reasons! I can't go out drinking (I know you're not supposed to on this diet because of health risks but hey, I'm at uni, it's what we do!!) because I'll end up getting chips at the end of the night and hangovers make me starving hungry!!!
    What can I do that doesn't involve food?! Myself and friends are all at uni so can't afford to do things involving a lot of money... ahhhh!!! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Start Weight:
    27st8lb
    Current Weight:
    24st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(10.36%)
    Diet:
    Big Dave's Special
    welcome back i am here from a few months absence and hope to shed the rest of my weight.

4. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.