• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm Back!!!!

& don't know where to start.......
I really lost the plot :cry:I have gained almost all I lost last year so here I go again.

My llc has started a group for restarters/ strugglers it is like going into foundation again which I think is what I need starting with the basics again getting our green books out & giving us homework etc

I had a serious lapsing problem when I went into developement which I am not going to do this time I have to look on this as a new start

So bring on 2009 with a slim me

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome back :)

Well you know what went wrong so this time you can fix it. we are all here for support so you wont be alone.

Thanks Huseyin
This site is a great help with wonderful support I don't know where I would be without it

Welcome back

Like you said, look at this as a new start, you cant change whats happened, but you can change what will happen tomorrow.

Good Luck with your new start and slimmer 2009! :)

At least you made a good decision by coming back, Welcome

Thanks LS my llc is brilliant she has been there all the way through for me over and above the call of duty

Good to see you as well Thai

AW, it's great to have you back RC. Really have missed you!!

Sorry you hit rough waters last time. :( But nevermind! It's a new year, and a new start! And you know what to expect, so grab it and run! :)

And we're all behind ya! A burden shared is a burdened lessened!

Good luck hon!!

X

Good luck

I'm sure you'll do it again. Good luck.
Welcome back. You have come to the right place.
xxx:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 17
Introductions 4
Slimming World 0
Introductions 0
Weight Loss Diaries 4